headscarf – via my mum, shirt (underneath) – charity shop, floral top – dorothy perkins, cardigan – charity shop, skirt – miss selfridge, belt - via my mum
The weekend is here!! I’ve definitely already got weekend brain as I couldn’t remember my password to log into my work system that I use every day this morning, after about 15 attempts I rang down to IT who said it would be my surname…oops!
Quick post tonight as I don’t have much time. This is another work outfit from the other day. I’ve had this grey, white and black floral top for about 2 ½ years? So was trying to find another way to wear it. I was going to wear a ribbon round my collar, but after seeing this post on Gem Fatale's Style Blog, I decided to add a shoelace instead! I still haven’t put the shoelace back in my Doc yet, I bet I’m going to be pleased about that the next time I’m in a hurry and want to wear it. I got this cardigan in a charity shop on a pound rail, I wasn’t sure about it at first but now I love it!
Tonight I’m going to a Silent Disco so I need to go find an outfit to wear! (And figure out how to successfully put on a big pair of headphones without ruining my headscarf!) What are you up to this weekend?
I have some items on eBay that are finishing tomorrow and have added some more through the week. Check them out here!
This is such a sweet look.
ReplyDeleteI love the shoelace bow!
I have never understood the logistics of a silent disco... seems a bit awkward to me.
http://tracksforlife.blogspot.com
I went to a silent disco in Serbia, it was awesome. You look great. X
ReplyDeleteShirt is such a great find and the skirt is beautiful! Love the blog, I'm following :) xxx
ReplyDeletewww.thequickredfox.co.uk
That looks really sweet - love the colour combination!
ReplyDeleteI've been looking for a lavellyyyy skirt like this! And I love how its all purple! You pull it off so well. If I wore purple I'd probably look like Willy Wonka or somebody....
ReplyDeleteGemma x
www.gemmasatire.blogspot.com
Haha I quite like the idea of looking like Willy Wonka!
DeleteLaila x