Tuesday, 27 March 2012

we're living in a nick hornby book




shirt (underneath) - charity shop, dress - primark, cardigan - h&m, jacket - charity shop, shoes - charity shop

Hey all! Hope you all had a good weekend. We had fun in Brighton, it was so sunny all weekend and it was nice to get away somewhere different even for just a little bit.

It was still super sunny today so I wanted to get a summery dress out! The only way I've worn this dress before is just on its own with a cardigan over the top even though I've had it for years. So today I decided enough was enough, I need to find a new way to wear it! And this is what I came up with - what do you think? 

I've hardly worn this jacket as I bought it when it was just starting to get really cold. It's a really nice cord material and originally from River Island. I think it's a mens jacket that someone had just placed in the women's section because the size says 'M' but it fits nice and it's snuggly!

I'm still on my housemate's laptop at the moment very infrequently, I'm going to try to catch up on some blogs now! I really need to get my laptop situation sorted out. I want a Macbook Air but not sure if they're worth the money or if I'd end up just breaking it like I have my other laptops...

Laila x

3 comments:

  1. I just became acquainted with you blog and I had to follow it, I truly loved the whole concept behind it and your outfits are so inspiring. Even though you're wearing mostly vintage and thrifted items you give them a very modern twist and that is admirable :)

    I hate creepers but somehow you actually made them look good! - how do you do that? haha

    looking forward for future outfit posts from you

    x

    http://www.suededreamsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you! I will definitely be checking out your blog next time I'm on a computer and not my phone!

      Laila x

      Delete
  2. So cute! Love the shirt and the jacket, you find such good things in charity shops!

    ReplyDelete