Wednesday, 29 February 2012

outfit #13

scarf – charity shop, shirt (underneath) – primark, crop top – h&m, cardigan – primark, riding pants – american apparel

Hi everyone! From the look of my last post many of you love cats as much as me! I don’t live with my cats anymore as they’re at my parent’s house BUT we are getting a delivery of a cat tomorrow to look after til Monday. Technically it’s actually my housemate’s cat, but she had to leave her at her nan’s house when we moved in as our landlord won’t let us have one.

I’ve just realised over the past couple of weeks how many coral and blue items I seem to have in my wardrobe. I found this stripy top crumpled up at the back of my wardrobe so I had to get the iron out this morning – one of my main requirements when buying clothes is that they don’t need to be ironed! I wore this outfit to work so made sure I was wearing a long cardigan over the back of my riding pants as I feel they’re a bit too tight and exposing for work otherwise. My hair was frustrating me this morning as my fringe wasn’t curling under properly so I’ve cut it shorter. However I did it after I’d already styled and hairsprayed my hair so once the hairspray wore out a bit I was walking round with a partially wonky fringe for half the day! All sorted now though (I think!)

How’s your week going?

Laila x

11 comments:

  1. Great outfit, love the AA ridging pants!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is the epitome of business casual, so stylish!

    http://tracksforlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you - and you guessed my dress code in one :)

      laila x

      Delete
  3. LOVE UR STYLE!!!!!
    http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, I like the stripes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always said I'd never buy a pair of riding pants but they are just EVERYWHERE recently. Definitely think I'm going to end up cracking soon and end up buying them, yours are lovely! And I seriously need a haircut myself...

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think they literally go with everything i own! the only problem is that now i want all the colours haha

      laila x

      Delete
  6. I would really quite like your entire wardrobe. would that be ok?!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh you're so gorgeous! Totally envious of your style too! The head band looks lovely on you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! Your style is so quirky i love it :)


    Check out and follow my new blog i need all the help i can get :)

    Thanks
    www.thefashionrubiks.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete