sequin top – charity shop, jacket – topshop, riding pants – american apparel, shoes - creepers
Hope you all had a good weekend! I’ve got two outfits to share today, both from the weekend. The first is what I decided to wear for the silent disco on Friday night. The sequinny top was yet another of my charity shop pound rail finds (I love the pound rails – don’t know if you can tell!). The baseball style jacket was a present from Topshop a few years ago now. It’s good for when it’s too cold for a cardigan but too warm for a proper jacket, though I did get a bit cold on Friday! I managed to get round the problem of ruining my headscarf with the headphones by drinking wine and therefore forgetting I was wearing headphones round my neck.
shirt – vintage via ebay, cardigan – charity shop
On Saturday I didn’t have very long to get ready because I was feeling slightly delicate and also lie ins are awesome. I had to hurry to go pick up my friend from the train station, so I just pulled on my riding pants (again!) along with this vintage shirt which actually need sewing back together but it’s not too obvious! I hadn’t seen my friend in about two years, so it was nice to catch up! We went along with some others to the circus (did you know circus acts last TWO WHOLE HOURS because I was expecting about half an hour and was v bored by the end of it), ate some Indian food and watched a couple of DVDs.
The title of this post comes from this song, which is one of my favourites by Emmy the Great. Enjoy!
I spent the weekend catching up (aka getting drunk with friends too...) love your silent disco outfit! Definitely a sequin-esque occasion. And I'm loving the blue vintage top! Shame it is vintage...I want one!
ReplyDeleteGemma x
www.gemmasatire.blogspot.com
the second outfit is awesome x
ReplyDeleteYou're always so wonderfully dressed!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore that second shirt though!
http://tracksforlife.blogspot.com
i love both these outfits so much! i spy riding pants haha love love love it! i love the way you mix vintage with modern. gorgeous, i love your vintage shirt :) love your blog - following you! :) xxx
ReplyDeleteI love the vintage shirt! Sounds like you had a good weekend. Xx
ReplyDeletehttp://deardollyblog.blogspot.com
So pretty! And that blouse is amazzzing! Love it.
ReplyDeletePS. We've a giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)
ox from NYC!
davie+erica
LPFashionPhilosophy
I love your creepers shoes!
ReplyDeletehttp://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/
I LOVE your style, following!
ReplyDelete