Thursday, 15 March 2012

quarantine the past




shirt (underneath) - charity shop, top - h&m, cardigan - primark, riding pants - american apparel, socks - new look, boots - doc martens

Hey all! Hope you’ve all been having a good week. It’s really sunny here today – lovely!

This is what I wore yesterday. I did a similar thing to my last outfit, by layering a patterned lace over another patterned top, so in this case the two florals mix. I went into my drawer to pull some socks out and found these that matched my top perfectly so I thought it’d be a shame not to have them on show! Some of the necklace also matches the top – I’m not sure if it’s meant to be bronze or if it’s going rusty but I’m pretty sure it was different colours when I bought it!

Right I better stop waffling and go and unpack my Sainsburys shop that’s just been delivered. £3.75 delivery charge and I don’t even get someone to put it all away for me – outrageous!!

Laila x

PS - I have some vintage items on my eBay ending on Saturday and will be putting more up at the weekend including a cute little black backpack - click here to take a look!

18 comments:

  1. I love this jumper over the floral top! So edgy! I'd never ever think of doing this! I hate how you are so creative! WAHH I wanna be creative! And I know what you mean about the necklace issue...everytime I buy something from a shop within a month without fail the colour changes or it gets rusty. But then again I am messy, need to look after my possessions more!!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! It's so freshing to see a different take on an outfit with the AA riding pants. I really love how busy and detailed the top half is, it balances out the riding pants lovely. The shoulder detail is so so pretty. Really gorgeous outfit.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to share my excitement! I finally found something in a charity shop, thanks to your help on this blog :)

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome I can't wait to see your purchase!! Glad I could help :D

      Laila x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, especially love the chains under your shirt. I love your classes too, they really suit you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute outfit! have a lovely weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazingly cute outfit :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your blouse, the print is so cute <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The matching socks are a sweet touch.
    You look lovely as always,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tagged you in this post :)

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/tagged-post.html

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. After following a link from Katie's Gold Dust blog, I've been looking back through your posts and can't believe you many charity shop bargains you have found! Next time I go into look at the books, I will have a hunt through the clothes rails too :) xx

    http://giraffesandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love looking for books in charity shops too :)

      Laila x

      Delete
  11. You really wear those pants well!!!

    http://babyrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit! The laced shoulder area is a lovely detail :)

    Shannen Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is so cute. . . you have a lovely style and blog!
    dimples
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty!

    http://hannahlouisef.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete