dress – primark, top – new look, jacket – primark, bag – charity shop, boots – doc martens
Hi all! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback on my last post. I’m glad you liked it as I’ve already thought of a few more tips since I posted – watch this space!
I’ve posted this dress in an outfit post before – in fact I think it was my very first post. But I’m always looking for new ways to wear items that I already have in my wardrobe. I’ve only ever put this lacy crop top over plain black before, but I like how you can see the bird pattern on the dress through it, so the patterns of both items mix together. This bag is such a good size – it’s big enough to fit everything in for a day out but not too bulky. I love the pattern too but the strap has seen better days so I’m not sure how much longer it will last!
It was my boyfriend, Tom’s, birthday yesterday. His main present is that I’m taking for a weekend in Brighton in a few weeks, but I also made him a few presents – a cushion with his initial embroidered on, some cookies and a card featuring a bear! Any suggestions of what to do while we’re in Brighton, apart from the usual pier and fish and chips?
Laila x
I really like the top layered over the dress like that. Love the bag too, such a shame it's starting to break, you'll have to see if you can get it fixed! I loved your first post about charity shopping, I can't wait to go charity shopping when I have money again! Your boyfriend's presents look so cute, it's so cool that you made that cushion!
ReplyDeleteThanks :D yay for charity shopping!
DeleteLaila x
Lace top over that dress is just delicious! I'd never think to do stuff like that! I love how you are so innotative with the outfits! And BRIGHTON, you lucky devils I'd love to go but I'm stuck up north! GO to all the vintage shops, apparently they are supposed to be ace! (and cheap :D)
ReplyDeleteGemma x
www.gemmasatire.blogspot.com
Thanks! I have heard there's a lot of vintage shops there! However it's not my birthday present so I'll just have to see if we accidently walk past any haha!
DeleteLaila x
this is the cutest outfit ever!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit! Is the jacket a newish Primark buy? Xx
ReplyDeletehttp://deardollyblog.blogspot.com
It's not I'm afraid, I got it about 3 years ago in the sale for £5! But I'm pretty sure that they still do similar styles even now.
DeleteLaila x
I love your dress, it is very sweet! And I would never have thought to layer it like that, you look great!
ReplyDeleteDaisy Dayz
Such a cute outfit! I loooooove the dress. As the person above said I never would have thought to layer it like that but it looks really awesome!
ReplyDeleteelissiam.
You are so gorgeous, I love this!
ReplyDeletewww.kindoflovely.com
This is such a cute outfit :) Really like the little sheer crop top! x
ReplyDelete