Saturday, 31 March 2012

that joke isn't funny anymore



shirt - topshop, cardigan - charity shop, jacket - primark, skirt - charity shop

The sunniness continues! However when I leave for work it's still cold enough to wear a cardigan AND a jacket so I end up lugging them home at the end of the day wishing I had braved the coldness in the morning! I got this skirt the other day in a charity shop. I had a quick look after I'd been to Sainsburys on my lunch break, not expecting to buy anything but as I was leaving I spotted this on the jeans rail! I didn't have time to try it on but luckily it fit perfectly. And just £3.49 - not bad! Has anyone found any good bargains recently?

This evening I'm going to make some tiffin as a present and try not to eat it all! But I might go and read for a bit in the sun first before it disappears for the day. What are you up to this evening?

Also look - I finally managed to get my hair into (the world's teeniest) ponytail! Yay!



18 comments:

  1. Love the fact you can now get your hair up! I am trying to grow mine too so when that day comes I will be just as pleased!!
    Love the outfit!
    xx
    http://deardollyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it just seem to take forever?!

      Laila x

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the pony tail!! Woo! :D Love that skirt <3

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo for the ponytail! Aha :)
    Your skirt is lovely too,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day my hair will be as long as yours!

      Laila x

      Delete
  4. lovely outfit! and you look gorgeous with red lips!xx

    http://vintagewalls.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, you're hair is so cute, aha! Love the colours of this outfit :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is the nuts! I love it :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i ADORE this outfit! so so cool :) xoxo
    www.twaddleandtomfoolery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just managed to get my hair into the worlds tiniest pony tail too ! Yaayy for hair milestones. I cant wait to get mine cut into the style I want.

    I got those shoes in the Asos sale for £12, chuffed ! I love the fur trim over your leather jacket, looks really nice, softens the leather up a bit :)

    Molly xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for teeny ponytails! Ah they were a good find, I reeally want a pair of velvet wedges!

      Laila x

      Delete
    2. I hate having something specific I want in my mind. Scouring eBay for hours on end ! Good luck with your hunt for velvet wedges, they sound delish!

      Delete
  9. Love love love this outfit :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    Leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love your blog, and this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog! It's actually a pair of culottes the skirt you liked, very handy to avoid Marilyn Moments :)
    I love this outfit, what a great bargain buy :) I'll pop back again soon!
    R xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've got a mini ponytail as well, haha, I always laugh when I look at it, glad I'm not the only one :)
    Great outfit btw!
    X

    ReplyDelete