Hello! Did everyone have a good weekend? I've got a quick outfit post from the weekend to show you today.
denim jacket - primark, cardigan (collar seen) - charity shop, waistcoat - ebay, ziggy stardust tee - ebay, riding pants - american apparel, socks - new look, shoes - creepers
I won this waistcoat on ebay last week. It was a size 16 but I decided to take a chance to see if I could make it work as I loved the pattern and colour, and it was only £2.90 including postage. And I love it! Also I ordered it Tuesday lunchtime and it came in the post Wednesday morning - I've had some amazingly fast deliveries recently! The eagle eyed amongst you may also notice that my hair is a bit longer than the last time you saw it. I'm growing out a pixie cut which is REALLY HARD (I wish I had learnt the first time) so I've got a couple of clip in extensions to help with the process. My hair is naturally very straight so it's a lot quicker/ less damaging than curling my hair every day, and nice to have a bit of a change!
I said this was going to be a quick post but I seem to have written quite a bit! I'm well tired tonight but I wanted to share a recipe with you. I cooked for my mum tonight as a belated mother's day present. The main meal was a chicken, ginger, honey and lemon stir fry but what I wanted to share was the dessert. I had extremely ripe avocados so made them into an avocado chocolate pudding and I wasn't expecting much. But was pleasantly surprised. It's super quick and easy to make, and all you need is the following:
- 2 medium avocados
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
Blend it all together, and add a pinch of sea salt on top to serve. Delish! Also gluten free (and something else free and something else else free that I can't remember - useful).
Anyone got any recipes that I can use up the rest of my coconut milk with?!
Laila x
That shirt has made me go weak at the knees! I bet it cost you a fortune!
ReplyDeleteAlso i love how good you are at layering!
http://tracksforlife.blogspot.com
I love Bowie but I wouldn't pay more than a tenner to have his face displayed upon my chest ;)
DeleteLaila x
love the waistcoat you look awesome :)x
ReplyDeletepretty-quirky.blogspot.com
very cute outfit! I love the waistcoat and the fur collar
ReplyDeleteI very nearly didn't buy the cardigan with the fur collar...and very glad I decided to in the end!
DeleteLaila x
Love your shoes! That waistcoat was a bargain and looks cute!
ReplyDeletexx
omg the shirt is awesome. I am kind of a shirt addict. I do love all those comic/band shirts.
ReplyDeleteI want your waistcoat and shoes!
ReplyDeleteClaudia xxx
www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com
i love your t shirt! it's good you took a chance on the waistcoat too it looks so cute! :) love it. mmm, i'm gonna pass that recipe onto my sister, she loves baking and i love eating haha :P xxx
ReplyDeleteoh i do love your style!
ReplyDelete