Friday, 23 March 2012

i wanna hold your hand



'
headscarf - who even knows (not me), jacket - primark, cardigan - charity shop, shirt - primark, trousers - ebay, boots - dr martens

Hello! I've been a bit MIA this week cos my laptop has broken on me (again). Hoping to get it fixed or a new one very shortly. I'm using my housemate's at the moment and it's hard to type on!

This is what I wore to work today - casual Friday and all that. Decided to see what else I could wear these trousers with and have come to the conclusion that they definitely only work with shirts. But that's OK because I have a LOT of shirts! It's been sunny again today and I really hope it carries on for the weekend cos it's Brighton weekend tomorrow - can't wait!

Going to try and catch up on blogs now while I've got the use of the Internet. I have a few bits on eBay ending over the weekend, including a velvet skirt and a backpack. Take a look here!

Laila x



10 comments:

  1. I seriously want your wardrobe. I think I've said that before. Aha.

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, I love the layering. The cardigan is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! I really want those colour DMs.
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were my first pair, I love them!

      Laila x

      Delete
  4. Love those trousers! And never would've guessed the jacket and shirt were from Primark, they look vintage! xxx

    http://thequickredfox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the head scarf!can never get one to sit right on me!now following x
    www.beautifulthings-danielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used to be able to - had to practice lots! Now I wear them every day cos I'm growing my hair out!

      Laila x

      Delete
  6. I really like the way you dress your glasses are fab
    Following

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how you've layered the cardi and denim shirt! fab look, loving your style

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Babetown, you look like one of the cool kids at a Sex Pistols gig.

    ReplyDelete