Monday, 10 September 2012

cat print shirt and snakeskin trousers




shirt - charity shop, top (worn as collar) - wallpaper rose, trousers, ankh earrings - matalan, cardigan - topshop, ring - vintage, shoes - dr martens

One new item and one old item. I got the snakeskin trousers from Matalan years ago. I remember spotting them on SaraLuxe and going straight online to order them for myself. Since then, however, they've had minimal wear as they tend to be an item I just forget I own. A recent wardrobe clearout has put them to the front of my wardrobe, so I've been looking for things to pair with them.

The cat print shirt was found by my friend in a recent charity shopping session. Luckily, she didn't want it for herself so now it's mine! If there could ever be a bad point to a cat print shirt it's that it's actually collarless - but that just means I can put my favourite collars underneath, like this one! It even came with a little cat print scarf which I've used as both a belt and a headscarf so far.

The Salvation Army near me is closing down for two weeks because they're getting new flooring, so they were selling everything on the shop floor for £1 on Friday. I spent six whole pounds. I even got a scarf that looks like a badger. I think I'm going to do a haul video soon!

Laila x

24 comments:

  1. THIS is amazing. I am in love with this outfit. and i am totally in love with your cute curly short hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shirt it so lovely, and the £1 sale sounds so good! Can't wait to see your haul xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that shirt is amazing. you're gorgeous!! xx

    http://ohbbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit!

    CHECK OUT MY BLOG GIVEAWAY, IT'S THE LAST DAY TO ENTER.

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty!
    I love those colors, and I always love cat prints. You just can't go wrong with a cat print!

    Rachel
    floralprintsandcommonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit, and that shirt is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes to a haul video :)
    LOVELY outfit, it's immense. I like your hair rather a lot at the moment too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute shirt, love it! :)

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh I'm in love with your shirt, so cute, you look amazing!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore cats. Your shirt is so pretty :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, this is the cutest shirt! I love cats so anything related to them and I'm sold! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah definitely do a haul video of the £1 things! that's such a barg, haha abadger bag. i ordered a panda bag yesterday hehe. love this outfit as usual laila, that shirt is the cutest. plus the top looks so good as a collar, you'd never even know the collar didn't belong to the shirt! love the texture of the trousers, my friend jodie is always finding gems in matalan! hope you're well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing shirt! And it will be lovely to see a haul video :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe that shirt's a charity shop find! That's amazing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous blouse! I'd love to see a haul video, the badger scarf sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute blouse! Love your look as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. they look great on you ! I need to get mine back out x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool pants! I love your style, I'm now following :)
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. That cat shirt is such a great charity shop find!
    x

    apreciarvintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute shirt.. :)

    www.bhutangirl.com

    ReplyDelete