Sunday, 30 September 2012

stripes and lucky sixpence necklace giveaway

stripey top - gift, jacket - primark, belt, jeans - charity shop, boots - doc martens, lucky sixpence necklace - ellie ellie

I haven't worn jeans in years but I've recently been looking for a pair of jeans of a specific fit. After a couple of eBay buys of Levi jeans that just didn't fit right, I'd given up trying. The other week I walked into a charity shop and found these Lee jeans, exactly the fit I was looking for! I've been styling them with tank tops, bandanas and my trusty Doc Martens for a vintage look.


The necklace I'm wearing in the above photos was sent to me by Ellie Ellie, a sustainable giftware brand with a nostalgic twist. The necklace came beautifully packaged, and I can tell I'll be getting a lot of wear out of it. And Ellie Ellie are kindly offering my readers the chance to win their own lucky sixpence necklace. All you need to do is enter via the Rafflecopter form below. The giveaway will end on 13th October - good luck!



Laila x

16 comments:

  1. I love this look, I have a pair of jeans in a very similar fit and they are great for casual looks.
    xo

    myfriendirma

    ReplyDelete
  2. that look is just amazing. I wish I could wear bandanas like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look soo damn cool!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a pair of charity shop jeans that are SO close to fitting haha, hopefully they'll fit soon!
    I love the necklace so much :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i got a really nice pair of trousers from a jumble sale this weekend that are like a millimetre off fitting, so annoying!

      Delete
  5. Oh love the fit of those jeans, makes the outfit even more tough!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh good old charity shop :) love that necklace, giveaway ENTERED holla! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I love these jeans and belt. I want a reet pair of classic second hand jeans like these! But of course they only look GREAT with docs and I need them in my life too!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. just amazing! your outfit i mean...you look gorgeous, very ''pin-up'' xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah those jeans are just what I've been looking for (& failing to find ha!).. They look so nice on you! Love the giveaway too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. god i'd be SO frustrated if i kept buying them and none of them worked haha. but how lucky that you just breezed into the charity shop and there they were, waiting for you :) and i LOVE that fit- it's baggy but fitted in all the right places. i kinda want them now. another thing to pine for! i love this outfit, it's one of my favorites from you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, i thought it was destined not to be, but the trusty charity shop came to my rescue once again! thanks :)

      Delete
  11. Lovely giveaway and I'm adoring the leather denim combo here.

    ReplyDelete