
scarf - charity shop, ziggy stardust tee - ebay, ombre denim shirt - charity shop/ diy, dress (worn as skirt) - h&m, jacket - primark, boots - doc martens
I had a load of denim stashed away to customise, so this time I decided to use a bit of bleach and do an ombre effect. I like the outcome - I think it's replaced my usual denim shirt as a new favourite. The shirt cost £1 and the bleach cost around 60p - probably the cheapest and easiest DIY I've done, especially considering I also ombred a denim dress with the same bleach.
On Saturday, I met up with the Oxfam Fashion team. We had an excellent day taking over an Oxfam store in Oxford and doing the window display (much of which had sold by the time we were leaving!) I was a terrible blogger and didn't take a camera because I don't have a case for it yet but I'm looking forward to seeing what the other girls snapped. I didn't even manage to get an outfit photo as I was up at 6am and out the door by 7 (and still managed to be 40 minutes late!). If you haven't checked it out yet, here's the Oxfam fashion blog. It's full of charity shop finds, tutorials and stories about second hand and ethical clothing.
Laila x
I had a load of denim stashed away to customise, so this time I decided to use a bit of bleach and do an ombre effect. I like the outcome - I think it's replaced my usual denim shirt as a new favourite. The shirt cost £1 and the bleach cost around 60p - probably the cheapest and easiest DIY I've done, especially considering I also ombred a denim dress with the same bleach.
On Saturday, I met up with the Oxfam Fashion team. We had an excellent day taking over an Oxfam store in Oxford and doing the window display (much of which had sold by the time we were leaving!) I was a terrible blogger and didn't take a camera because I don't have a case for it yet but I'm looking forward to seeing what the other girls snapped. I didn't even manage to get an outfit photo as I was up at 6am and out the door by 7 (and still managed to be 40 minutes late!). If you haven't checked it out yet, here's the Oxfam fashion blog. It's full of charity shop finds, tutorials and stories about second hand and ethical clothing.
Laila x
Obsessed with your look to say the least!
ReplyDeleteI love everything about this outfit! Sooo cool!
ReplyDeleteClaudia xxx
www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com
Love the oxfam blog thanks for sharing! Great outfit
ReplyDeleteX
apreciarvintage.blogspot.co.uk
love all your outfits but this one being my favourite :-) xxx
ReplyDeletethanks!
DeleteLove this outfit, and that denim shirt was so cheap :) Will definitely be checking out that blog xx
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit so much, your style is fab! So impressed with the ombre denim too... what a bargain!
ReplyDeleteKaz x
love your blog! was great meeting you at the Oxfam Blogger meet up, hope they arrange more soon xxx
ReplyDeleteyes you too! hopefully soon, it was fun :)
Deletelove how you layered the denim for the fall look, and the ombre denim is so cool!
ReplyDeletethis is great layering!
ReplyDeletehttp://lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk/
Awesome outfit, I love that ombre shirt !
ReplyDeletethank you!
DeleteMuch much much love for your tshirt and scarf, gorgeous! xxx
ReplyDeleteAmazing outfit, and I love love love you're hair! Its so awesome :D
ReplyDeleteAhh I love this outfit. Really like the skirt, the fur collar and the ombre shirt! It sounds like an easy DIY so I must give it a go! God you're dead ethical and thrifty you make me feel guilty about spending my money on utter crap! And I'm glad the Oxfam Fashion team went well! If anyone should go there it is you!
ReplyDeleteGemma x
www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk
yesss try it! it's super easy you just chuck it in and leave it for an hour haha!
DeleteI am so jealous of your constant amazing bargain finds in charity shops - i really never see anything for less than £5 and thats usually belts! Great ombre affect you have managed to create
ReplyDeletehttp://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/
xxx
I am madly in love with you Ziggy Star Dust Tee! I now want.
ReplyDeletehttp://sophiesocksblog.blogspot.co.uk
looove this outfit! :) xx
ReplyDeletearmariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk