Wednesday, 12 September 2012

houndstooth





jacket, jumper, dress - charity shop, earrings - matalan, shoes - doc martens

This houndstooth jacket was one of the items I got at the Salvation Army sale on Friday. I thought that it wouldn't be cold enough to wear it for another few weeks but then I realised that I live in England. It's now not only raining but really cold as well. Nice one.

If you don't count the shoes (we won't) this is one pretty cheap outfit. The dress and jumper were 50p each, and the jacket was £1! Found any bargains recently?

Laila x


17 comments:

  1. The weather really has taken a turn for the worst hasn't it! I love that cape/coat so much, going to have to keep my eyes peeled for one in the charity shops :)

    http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveeeee the red cape, you never fail to amaze me! <3 :)
    great blog as always x
    t h e l o v e l y s h a d e s o f p e p p e r b l o g

    ReplyDelete
  3. The charity shops you go to seem so affordable! Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. most of them round here have 50p/£1 rails!

      Delete
  4. ahhh that jacket is lush! you charity shop queen!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket looks amazing, and what a bargain!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your style. :)

    Your blog is awesome! I'm your new follower.
    By the way my sister and me have a new blog. We would like to if you can visit it and if you will be like it so become a new follower. Thanks :)

    http://r0s3s4rebl4ck.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, that jacket is amazing! £1?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! can't believe they were selling everything so cheap, this is why i love charity shops

      Delete
  8. Ah! I love houndstooth! The docs and dress are lovely, too! I adore your style and I'm going to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh catching up on your outfit posts and you still are looking amazing as ever! And I'm made up you are still thrift shopping! I don't know how you do it and get so many lovely things. Houndtooth jacket is gorgeous. And yes, never ever ever count the shoes!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm a bit addicted ;) and it's good to know the shoes don't count!

      Delete
  10. love your hounds tooth jacket!!

    ReplyDelete