Thursday, 16 August 2012

three favs

I've been meaning to do one of these posts for a while as I love discovering bloggers through similar posts on others' blogs.  So here are three of my current daily reads, check them out!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Meg Lea Isabelle - the lovecats


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Leigh - fox and feather

7 comments:

  1. I'll definitely check out their blogs, thanks for the recommendations !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Megs and Toni blogs, might have to check out Leighs.

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh you're such a sweetheart! Thank you, I enjoy reading your blog to :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for introducing these fashion bloggers, checking them out right away!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo more distractions at work- thank you for this. i really like all of these- they have such a creative, quirky style. also, i want to steal your denim jacket from the post below this. i'm seriously lusting over it =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Meg and Leigh's blogs! Thanks for introducing me to Toni, she looks like she has great style. I always love these kind of posts! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somehow I've never come across these bloggers before, going for a look at all their blogs more closely now. I really like Leigh's style xx

    ReplyDelete