Monday, 6 August 2012

everybody's somebody's fool



shirt, tie dye socks - diy, high waisted shorts - topshop (gift), shoes - doc martens, earrings - primark

This is the outfit that I wore to the carboot I wrote about in my last post. It seems like ages ago now, but I've been spreading out the outfit posts because I now don't have a tripod to use. This is the last lot of outfit photos I have so fingers crossed I have a new tripod soon! Else I might have to resort to having to pose in front of an actual person instead of a camera on a stick - the horror!

I tie dyed these socks a while ago then realised that they were much easier to wear when they were cream. But I've worn them with one outfit now, so it's fine! I don't wear shorts very often any more, but I really like the fit of these Topshop ones. My housemate gave me them as they were too big for her. Free Topshop shorts - score!

Hopefully I will be back soon with a more up-to-date outfit including my new glasses. It feels wrong posting an outfit post featuring bare legs when there's a huge storm outside!

Laila x


22 comments:

  1. I love those shoes! I really need to get some! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the little birds on your shirt, such a cute touch :)

    http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This top is gorgeous and looks fabulous paired with those shorts! I can't take blog photos in front of people either, so frightening lol. x

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! haha i end up looking really awkward!

      Delete
  4. wow that tie die turned out pretty well! I shall have to do some myself :)

    rebecca x
    scatterrbrained.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shirt! The tie dye socks look so good!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is awesome. I really really love it. the shorts are great.
    x L*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love this outfit. I have a top in a similar colour and find it's so wearable. Love the detailing of the birds! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shorts with the Doc Martens and socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this shirt is beautiful indeed !
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit, the blouse is really cute and of course the docs look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit, the way your socks match the purple on the birds is such a sweet touch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit, I remember seeing this top on your Instagram and fell completely in love with it. I want Swallow tattoos! And hopefully you will get a new tripod. There is nothing worse or embarrassing than having a family member or a friend who judges you secretly to take a photo of you. I now use a self timer and the roof of the garden shed. Bad times.

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember this shirt, I fell in love with it at first sight! So perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's the cutest shirt I have ever seen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely lovely shirt. I think the socks look great, they add a bit of fun :)

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're so pretty! Love that sheer pink birdie shirt! And your shoes looks really cool dear! <3
    Keep update OOTD posts, I really like your style. ;)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you've DIYed the shirt!! So pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete