Saturday, 25 August 2012

devil on my shoulder

Photobucket Photobucket


sunglasses - firmoo, dress - car boot sale, shirt - h&m, earrings - matalan, hamsa hand necklace - delilah dust, boots - doc martens

I had been thinking about getting a pair of prescription sunglasses for a while, so when I was recently contacted by Firmoo asking if I wanted to pick a pair of glasses from their website for review, I jumped at the chance! I chose these John Lennon style glasses, as they're different from anything I've had before. Although I've been wearing glasses 'full time' for over a year now, I've not had a pair of prescription sunglasses before and I'm enjoying not having to choose between being able to see and UV protection! The glasses came with the correct prescription in a cute map case (and a spare soft case) along with a repair kit. As far as I can tell though, the glasses seem well made so I'm not sure I'll need the repair kit - but it's a nice touch! Firmoo are also offering free glasses for first time customers which you can check out here - all you pay is the postage.

I picked up this dress at a car boot sale a couple of weeks ago and it's my new favourite! It fits me really well and I've just realised it also matches my hair. I'm heading to another car boot sale tomorrow (as long as the rain holds off) so look out for a possible haul post!

Have a good weekend!

Laila x

19 comments:

  1. love this look!! you look hell awesome and your glasses are class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirt over the dress and your glasses are too cool!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sunglasses, check out my blog giveaway were you can win a gorgeous dress of your choice!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they look great on you, style really suits you! I should really wear my glasses more often... Hope you make some great finds tomorrow! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's good to be able to see ;) i did, thank you!

      Delete
  5. LOVE that floral jacket, stunning!

    http://www.millabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is amazing and I love it with your Doc's. Give me your wardrobe now, please and thank you!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would swap wardrobes with you any day!

      Delete
  7. you look so lovely!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my big giveaway to win one of two prizes, including lots of jewellery and an H&M clutch! it ends soon so be quick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This may just be my favourite outfit of yours ever.
    And if you did go, I hope you bagged some wonders at that car boot!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shirt!
    www.thestyleshedblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit, that dress is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of my favourite looks of yours so far - the dress especially! I want it!!!

    There's a giveaway on my blog at the moment where you could win a ticket to a catwalk show at London Fashion Week!!! Have a look and enter - [CLICK HERE]

    HANNAH †

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh i want some pescription sunglasses, i can look like a cool mysterious lady AND see where i'm going. bonus! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha bring able to see is definitely a bonus! although it means you can't 'accidently' ignore people ;)

      Delete
  13. Loving everything.

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the flowers!!!! so cute
    mind to follow each others? let me know, dear ^^

    xo
    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your style so much. Definitely following! x

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete