Tuesday, 14 August 2012

two suns

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
peter pan collar top - wallpaper rose, burgundy dress (underneath) - h&m, boots - doc martens, studded denim jacket - diy, bandana - ebay, earrings - matalan
Me and my tripod are back! Though I had to take these photos super quickly because my camera decided today was a good day to run out of batteries, So I did the obvious thing of impulse buying a Canon 550D this morning instead of a new set of batteries for my Fujifilm.
Like a lot of you, I'm very into crop tops at the moment, but it's not exactly professional to go walking around the office with my midriff on show, so this is how I usually wear crop tops to work. The top itself I got a while ago, but cropped it this weekend because I wanted to get more wear out of it (come winter, I'm going to regret the amount of times I've decided to do this!). While I've been gone I've been filling up my blogging time with customising denim. This is one of my favourites so far - I can never decide what to keep and what to sell but look out for some on my shop/ ebay soon!
If you're not following me on Instagram, then these are my new glasses! They took me a while to get used to because they look so different (to me anyway!) I got these from Glasses Direct, who do some excellent deals! I got this pair, another pair, and got anti-reflect lenses in both, and it came to just £75! The second pair are the same as my last pair, but in black.
Hope you all have a good week!
Laila x

28 comments:

  1. yay, how exciting about the camera. Not too happy about it being Cannon though ;P
    Lovely outfit, love the jacket too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canon 550D is a great camera :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gogrous outfit lovely, such a cute top. And how exciting a new camera! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the studded jackets and the earrings!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! Love the jacket!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your denim jacket looks amazing! I love the shape and style. I really love how you always seem to put a bit of personality in to your outfits. looks great :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the new glasses! Can't wait til I get mine. The colour of your skirt is also super lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress and top combo - so cute!
    Can't beat a good burgundy dress in my opinion!

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that jacketttttt!!! you look gorgeee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't stalked you in a while! So i have been sat ready previous blog posts :)
    Nice outfit and your glasses & earrings are lovely :)

    xxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful blog, I love it! Also hi I'm a brand new follower can't wait for more posts :)
    The studded jacket is gorgeous! Especially with the big patch on the back really suits you, both outfits do :)
    Elle - xo
    ellelouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the crop top and the jacket is absolutely amazing! Such a good DIY x

    ReplyDelete
  13. this earrings aaaaand jacket are just perfect.
    wanna follow each other?yes no?
    ummm, yeah.

    cheers!
    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaaaah I love your style, the lace collar and burgundy look perfect together :-) Lovely new glasses too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That jacket is awesome! :)

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh that jacket is amazeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And I absolutely love the skirt and collar too. Such a cute cute outfit! You are so unreliably good at DIY! Jel.

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorj earrings!! Love the jacket!!

    http://the-goldenmonkey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. you have great taste in music. i love that velvet underground record. <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have just looked through so many of your posts, and I love your style!
    New follower :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Velvet Underground- oh my, you really got me now!
    Collar looks so lovely...

    What more can I say... for me your style is amazing.

    ReplyDelete