Thursday, 30 August 2012

lipstick on your collar

PhotobucketPhotobucket

denim jacket, necklace - car boot sales, top - primark, trousers - charity shop, creepers - underground, ear cuff - matalan

This seems like quite a plain outfit for me - the only pattern in the entire thing is on my shoes! However it does show off some of my most recent purchases. The denim jacket I bought at a car boot sale a couple of weeks ago for £1, intending to DIY it and sell it on. However, it's now had the fate of joining my ever growing denim jacket collection (current number: 5) as I've been looking for the perfect cropped jacket for a while now. I didn't realise when I bought it, but it's actually a little boys jacket - age 7-8! The necklace I got from a car boot this weekend for £1 too. I love the shape of it and I think it'll look really good under collars.

I bought the trousers at the weekend. They were brand new with tags and only cost £3. I've been on the lookout for more trousers since I found my bargainous 50p ones so I'll be adding these to my collection! The ear cuff is also new - Matalan had a load of jewellery selling off for 50p! 


Laila x




20 comments:

  1. you're just too cute! i love those creepers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair here Laila :)

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It amazes me the things you find! That jacket is perfect and the creepers are so lovely xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some amazing bargains here! I love this necklace xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so nice! I love the trousers and the necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair are amazing :) they got longer :) and I love the trousers

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have amazing style!

    http://ashmarshallfashionetc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've also got a kiddie's jacket which I wear as a cropped! Your hair is looking lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a happy accident, i might try kids clothes more often now!

      Delete
  9. LOVE your shoes! Your hair's so pretty too :-) There's always a bargain to be had with kids clothes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh I love your pants!! They look so nice on you and that denim jacket is a bargain! Plus your hair looks lovely these days! I like the colour a lot :)

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i dyed it a while ago but had it up before, i like how it's faded :)

      Delete
  11. Your shoes are gorgeous! Such a bargain jacket and a great pair of trousers! amazing :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you got yourself some right bargains there! Lovely outfit, I especially like the trews they're a great fit xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! good fitting trousers are hard to come by (especially in charity shops!)

      Delete
  13. WOW, such bargains, and you look so good! I'm in love with those creepers especially. Give them to me? ;)
    Thanks for entering my giveaway - the winner will be announced on the 9th. So good luck!

    HANNAH †
    [londonroseblog.com]

    ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look! Its simple and chic at the same time !

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the necklace and ear cuff! and the trousers are great too:) x

    ReplyDelete