Tuesday, 21 August 2012

my heart is a drummer

PhotobucketPhotobucket



top - charity shop/ diy, riding pants - american apparel, boots - doc martens, earrings - primark, bandana - ebay

So this is my first attempt at photos with my new camera - I haven't had much time to play around with yet because something called 'work' keeps getting in the way. I'm sure I'll figure out soon but it's a bit scary suddenly seeing my face in so many megapixels!

I bought and studded this snakeskin top (originally from River Island but picked up in a charity shop) intending to sell it on but once I'd taken these photos I decided that I kind of wanted to keep it. I wish this didn't happen with everything I plan to sell on! I love snakeskin and purple/ burgundy though so it's probably best that I keep it...right?!

Laila x

23 comments:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous, it really suits you. So does the top, wow what an amazing colour :)
    Elle - xo
    elellouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. those riding pants are hotttt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the riding pants!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh such a nice outfit! Loving your hoop earrings, very old school Lily Allen if I may say so! And I don't blame for you keeping this top...what a find! This is why I don't have giveaways or sell stuff...I'd end up pretty much keeping everything for myself like the selfish wench I am!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hoop earrings at the mo! I know haha why are clothes so hard to part with even if you haven't worn them in 5 years1

      Delete
  5. The colour of that top is SO nice! Purple suits you so well! I'm not surprised you kept it, as it was definitely meant for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! i love purple, I should have known it was to keep!

      Delete
  6. Great post !

    Like your style girl ;)

    You look amazing
    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl


    ReplyDelete
  7. Drooling over your boots right now. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not surprised you want to keep it - it looks fab!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for the comment my lovely,

    i adore your style so much! following!


    lots of love,

    lily from red brick lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES keep the top! It's so lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww you're making me want riding pants so so bad! gorgeouuuus x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. get someee! they go with everything. literally.

      Delete
  12. such a cool look, and I LOVE the top. What a great charity shop find!

    HANNAH †
    [london--rose.blogspot.com]

    ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. i loveee ur top soo much, the print is soo woow!

    ENTER MY CLOTHES GIVEAWAY, YOU GET TO PICK ANY ITEM OF CLOTHING FROM MAX C WEBSITE!
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    Andrea Antoniou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally best to keep it you look gorgeous in it! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love love love this outfit, the top looks gorgeous! The boots are such a lovely colour too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an interesting top, I really love the colour and snakeskin design! Your style is so cool and quirky and you're beaaaut :)

    ReplyDelete