Tuesday, 29 May 2012

outfit 30/05/2012




dress - primark, leather jacket - superdry (boyfriend's), boots - charity shop, socks - new look, ear cuff - ebay

Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a good week so far.

I originally planned to wear this outfit without tights/ a jacket but the good old unpredictable British weather soon put a stop to that! I've had this dress for about a year now. I liked the style of it so much that I bought it even after getting completely stuck in the size smaller one in Primark changing rooms. It took me ten minutes to get the dress over my head and I nearly had to get a member of staff to rescue me. I decided to take a chance and buy the size 10 - but took it home with me to try on that time... I usually 'toughen' up more girly outfits with my little faux leather jacket, but Tom had left his at mine so I thought I'd wear that for a change! I really like ear cuffs but I'm not having much luck with them at the moment - in between starting this post and writing this sentence I've managed to lose this one! It wasn't one that you could tighten so the slightest knock must have made it fall. Someone please give me recommendations for one that actually stays on your ear?!

Enjoy the rest of your week! I've got two more days at work and then a whoooole week off. Looking forward to the rest.

Laila x

7 comments:

  1. you look great, love your blog! <3

    Follow you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, I love those boots :-) Good luck finding the runaway ear cuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still not come back to me! Haha, thanks.

      Laila x

      Delete
  3. British weather is just awful. You don't wear tights it rains and you look out of place and stupid and if you leave your tights on you are absolutely boiling. Love this little dress though! So vintage-y can't believe its from Primark. And I love you socks and shoes, they add another lovely touch to it!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is lovely on you! My ear cuff always falls off my ear too, such a pain x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aaah maybe it's just all ear cuffs then!

      Laila x

      Delete
  5. love the ear cuff! would you recommend it? x

    http://lostfaaith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete