Thursday, 10 May 2012

outfit 10/05/12


velvet top, dress (underneath), belt - charity shop, waistcoat - ebay, boots - doc martens, necklace - via Stephaniejw

I'm writing this against the clock because I'm trying to finish it before Janine decides we're leaving! I struggle to find things to wear this top with, it might seem like an easy thing to wear but the heavy material and wide neckline means it looks odd with most things for some reason. I failed at writing quick, I've been out, bought an ear cuff and made some stir fry since I wrote that paragraph. So after writing about how I have very few short necklaces the other week, as luck would have it I won this one last week! If you're not following Stephanie already, go check her out, she has some awesome outfits!

It's only half a day til my weekend - I'm leaving at lunchtime tomorrow to travel to Sheffield for a night out. Looking forward to it! What are you up to this weekend?

Laila x

16 comments:

  1. Cutie pie! Love the waistcoat <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cross necklace and velvet top! Very grunge! And I know what you mean about rushing around, I'm going to London this weekend at like 8 in the morning and I STILL haven't packed. Oh dear oh dear. I'm just a lazy mess. Hope you have a lovely time in Sheffield!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Take your time, the train can wait for you. In fact it's probably on strike anyway...!

      Laila x

      Delete
  3. Cute necklace, I actually think that top would look good with something REALLY long jewellery wise? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I shall try this next time :)

      Laila x

      Delete
  4. I desperately want these coloured docs!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, I saw your post! Burgundy is my favourite colour :D

      Laila x

      Delete
  5. You absolute gem! Fantastic outfit! as always! I just love how you put things together <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything you wear is simply amazing. Love the combination of the waistcoat and top! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! You look great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfits <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab outfit, the waistcoat is so cool!
    really like your style and blog!

    following :)

    esme x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Props for taking on the challenge girl - you have some real sweet outfits. Keep up the good work!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this!! So jealous of your docs :( I really need to jump on the bandwagon and get some! haha! Hope you had a great night in Sheffield lovely :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such good style! That waistcoat is lush - good old eBay!
    Following now :)
    Hannah xo
    www.girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete