Sunday, 14 April 2013

houndstooth

 

hat, earrings - primark, cropped turtleneck - ebay, skirt, backpack - charity shop, shoes - vagabond via urban outfitters, oscar the kitten - he was found under an oven (true story) (don't ask i don't know)

Hello! I've been a bit MIA on the blog front recently (I just checked and it's been nearly a month since I last posted!) What with new job, finding out I may have to move house, blah blah etc etc but at least now it's light when I get home from work I should be able to take more photos!

I wore this outfit yesterday to do some shopping in Milton Keynes, go for some drinks and watch the Alice in Wonderland ballet. I have never seen a ballet before and I don't think I will watch one again. Not that it was terrible or anything, just not my kind of thing. I don't think I would have understood the story if I didn't already know it. Trippy.

Oscar is well on trend at the moment with his monochrome fur. He was trying to stick his head in all my photos so I got him involved.

Laila x

7 comments:

  1. Love a cropped turtleneck atm! I keep buying them from Primark for so cheap, might have to check Ebay now! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love them too, i can't wait until its warm and i don't risk a chilly tummy every time i wear one!

      Delete
  2. incredible.. your style is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oscar is adorable! I've been to a few ballet performances and they've been ok but never quite as Black Swan styleee dramatic as I'd like them to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha if they were that dramatic i think i'd be seeing them a lot more

      Delete
  4. I love the co-ordination with your cat! I don't really get the fuss over ballet either, it's impressive how they dance though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yessss all black is so good! i love the houdstooth. such a good pattern.

    you cutie!

    xo, ZEBRA AND MEERKAT ~

    ReplyDelete