Sunday, 28 April 2013

cheetah

 


hoody - primark, top - h&m, leather shorts - jumble sale/ diy, shoes - asos, belt - charity shop

This is an outfit I wore last weekend to cheer my roller derby team on (we won by over 100 points YES!) I picked up a pair of real leather trousers at a jumble sale recently for 25p (!!). They were too big for me on the legs so I just cut them into shorts - still a bit big round the waist but nothing a belt doesn't fix! If you enjoy hunting through piles of clothes, jumble sales are the place to go! Most of the ones I visit are something like 25p an item. I even went to one yesterday where items were 20p for a large item and 10p for a small one. £1.20 well spent on eight items of clothing. Crazy cheap!

I don't think this is written very well because I have a massive headache from slamming into a wall and then into a door when I was rollerskating today. One day I will learn to write a blog post before three hours of contact sport. Sleep time now.

Laila x

6 comments:

  1. Such a nice tee! Hope your head feels better soon! <3

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this top! brought it last week and I can't wait to wear it! love what you've done with the leather trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cool outfit, that tee is such a great piece, so versatile! love it!
    Happy to be your newest follower!! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw no, hope your head feels better soon! I love your top and I can't believe you found those trews for 25p that's amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where was the jumble sale that you went too? I live in London and no item is ever less than £1 let alone 25p.

    Please check out my blog http://lorileeslondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love everything about this, awesome style <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete