Sunday, 17 March 2013

floral bomber and shiny trousers

 



silver trousers, floral bomber jacket - h&m, hoody, hat - primark, black t-shirt - dunno it's just a black t-shirt innit, shoes - vagabond

I'm not wearing a single thrifted item in this outfit. A RARE OCCURENCE. Although I did actually wear a thrifted backpack with it (I somehow never remember to include bags?) and I did go charity shopping in it.

I got these shoes from Vagabond after making some pennies on eBay  They're SO comfy and great for a bit of extra height in the day time. Not that I really need extra height, I'm taller than everyone I know anyway. Also they made me so tall that I cut the top of my head out of the first photo. What I'm trying to say is that I love them and I don't want to ever take them off my feet. EVER. 

I'm going to be honest though that's a ridiculous statement because I am currently in bed and not wearing them. I also didn't wear them rollerskating because that would have been impractical. They don't have wheels.

Laila x






8 comments:

  1. Lovely shoes! They look so comfy, even with the heel which is such a rare find nowadays!

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are ridiculously comfy, i've done several long walking journeys in them now!

      Delete
  2. I love these shoes and the bomber is super cool to! xx

    http://www.fashionyourseatbelts.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had those shoes in work and pretty much every member of staff bought them but me because of my poor bank balance! They're so perfect, I'm jealous!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!
    take a look at my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your jacket :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete