Friday, 29 June 2012

Delilah Dust store update


As most of my readers will know, I don't shop on the high street for clothes, and I'm now attempting to extend this to jewellery. Companies such as Delilah Dust make it possible to have on trend jewellery at affordable prices - without resorting to the high street. If you're an avid blog reader and you haven't come across Delilah Dust, where have you been?! I certainly found out about the company through various blogs raving about items they'd bought. Delilah Dust offers fashionable jewellery, with the majority of items costing under five pounds. The pieces are delicate, meaning they're great for wearing on their own to add a little something to an outfit, or for layering together to spice up a plain and simple outfit.
 
The reason for me writing this post is that the Delilah Dust store is being updated tomorrow (Saturday) at 10am. So if you wake up in the morning nursing a hangover, or even just a food baby from a Friday night Dominos, and can't quite face the thought of leaving your bed just yet, head on over to the website or bigcartel to check out over 100 new items from the comfort of your duvet. Here's a few of my favourites:
 


 
 
 
I know I will certainly be purchasing a hamsa hand necklace! If you fancy anything, you can also get 10% off with the code 'bloggers10'.

Laila x
 

6 comments:

  1. The golden hand necklace is so pretty!

    Check out my blog giveaway!

    http//riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cross necklace!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these pieces are beautiful!

    http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh woow i love the first necklace, your blog if just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work :)

    LAST DAY TO ENTER MY PRODIGY RED CLOTHING GIVEAWAY!
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last necklace is really cute. I own something similar.
    And I was so lucky yesterday! It rained for a few minutes whilst we were selling, previous weeks have been awful. Just rain constantly :( I actually think I have a boot sale addiction, I get so upset when it rains haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete