Sunday, 10 June 2012

outfits 10/06/12

Hi all! I've had a bit of break this week. I should have had lots of time for posting as I had the week off but Tom had it off too so i spent most of it with him which was nice! So yesterday I thought I'd take my outfit photos for the day and night.

top, trousers - charity shop, scarf - new look, jacket - primark, boots - doc martens

My friend found these trousers in a charity shop a couple of months ago and I was gutted that I hadn't found them first. They would have been a size too big for me but after she tried them on it turned out the previous owner had shrunk them so they fit me perfectly. I'm not really sure what to wear them with apart from plain black though - any suggestions?



top, skirt, cardigan - charity shop, jacket - primark, shoes - underground creepers, earrings - little teacup

This is what I wore in the evening to a hen party. The top and skirt are both 50p charity shop finds and I cut them both shorter. I haven't even bothered hemming the skirt as I cut it literally right before i left the house (it was a midi length) because I was having one of those 'I have nothing to wear moments' - you know the ones. Maybe having skeletons hanging themselves dangling from my ears wasn't the most appropriate choice for a hen party but never mind, hey?

Hope you've all had a good week and enjoyed the long weekend last week! I will be back sooner next time and am going to catch up on blogs and put some stuff up on my ebay now.

Laila x

21 comments:

  1. I love the trousers, I've been looking for a pair similar for ages.....not for me, I could never pull them off, but my little sister is desperate for a pair, you remind me of her actually xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a lot in charity shops recently, but if it helps these ones are originally from Miss Selfridge :)

      x

      Delete
  2. Love the trousers and the first outfit in general, looks cute :) Love your hair in that photo too. What about bringing the other colours out of it, like the green xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been planning to put some green with it, only problem is my lack of green clothes! Shall have to sort that out ;)7

      x

      Delete
  3. Those trousers are just epic, I love them! I love those brilliant skeleton earrings too. Great outfits :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so nice, all those items are such good finds...especially the tartan trousers! dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gahhh , I LOVE these trousers! so cool!

    love your blog too :)

    esme x
    http://esmehearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfits, I think the tartan pants are amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those trousers are wonderful! I'm a bit rubbish and wouldn't know what else to style them with other than plain black. Then again they would look great with a bralet and some DM's - very 80's xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah I actually have a bralet that goes perfectly with them thank you!! <3

      x

      Delete
  8. You're so pretty man! I love both outfits, you find such great things in charity shops!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is so gorgeous Laila! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thanks, I'm getting it cut on Sat though! Going to be back in the short hair crew with you!

      x

      Delete
  10. the tartain trousers are so cool, i've always wanted a red pair!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the outfit together but if you wanted to try more colour, yellow or green would be on the colour wheel complementary colours to pinks and purples! Not that I'm an expert or anything!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the tartan trousers, they'd look great with a crop or a vintage band tee :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. these outfits are both so cute, ah the amount of clothes i've cut up haha :P you find such nice things in charity shops! the trousers i think would look so cute with the white tee you wear in the second outfit, or something with a cute tartan collar aw. so cute. love your glasses too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The top is actually yellow but I'm going to look out for a white one though that I can crop! Tartan collar sounds awesome too :) Aha thanks <3

      x

      Delete
  14. Oh the shrug and tartan pants ensemble is genius! 1920's glam mixed in with some 1970's punk rock rebellion! And I can't believe you cut your own clothes and still look lovely! So jel. I can't even sew a hem on a skirt let alone anything else. Great great charity finds!

    Gemma x

    http://www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohhh my I love those trousers! why do I never find things like that in charity shops?! you are a babe. x

    ReplyDelete