Thursday, 5 April 2012

we've only ever kissed lying down




shirt - topshop, waistcoat - ebay, jacket and belt - charity shop, shorts - next (customised by me), shoes - creepers

Apologies for the bum shot but I wanted to show the main feature of the shorts! I had this world map material leftover from when I made Tom's cushion so I decided to jazz up a pair of shorts I hadn't worn in a while. I have quite a bit of this material leftover so I'm going to do some more of these and put them up on my Etsy over the next few weeks. I wore this outfit to go see Pirates! In An Adventure With Scientists! which was Rubbish!

Some things I am currently scouring ebay and charity shops for - 

Photobucket Photobucket
a sheer black maxi skirt and a camo army jacket (these ones are from ASOS and Urban Outfitters). Unfortunately my bank decided that I don't need a debit card or something so I'm currently out of spending action! Bah!

It's the weekend already! In case I don't post again before then, have a good Easter!

Laila x

11 comments:

  1. Love how you've matched the waistcoat and your socks :) The back pocket looks sooo good, so much more unique than florals or aztec print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shorts!
    And i saw a camo jacket in a charity shop when i was visiting my grandma earlier in the week, was tempted to get it but decided not to, shucks!

    http://tracksforlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried on that urban outfitters army jacket!! Didnt look as good as the website model though...oh life

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love to have a maxi skirt. but i am way to short to wear them. :( I think you will look awesome in it. In germany you get those military jackets on every flea market. I saw loads on sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did to your shorts and your shoes are amazing! I have a similar maxi-skirt from Asos, but I haven't seen anything similar recently anywhere else though I have seen some military jackets around xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGGG!!! YOUR SHOES AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    i love them so much !!!! i really want a pair however i live in a country thats way behind in style and trends!!! these needs to be on my foot asap. so jealous ahhaa .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pretty hair bow :)
    Happy Easter!
    R xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy Easter to you too!

      Laila x

      Delete
  8. lovee your coat! and the pocket on your shorts is amazing, you should do a diy vid cos i'd love to do something like that but i suck at sewing! have a lovely easter! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't sew them I used fabric glue - far easier! Happy Easter to you too :)

      Laila x

      Delete