sunglasses, jacket, sandals - primark, cardigan, belt, bag, skirt - charity shop, beatles top - h&m
I thought I'd share a weekend outfit today as most of my outfits recently have been work outfits. Say outfit again. Outfit. This is what I wore on Sunday when I could finally get out of bed again! Went to town to pick up a few make up/ food bits and then went to see The Hunger Games. Anyone seen it? I thought it was well good! Though I did have a nightmare about tracker jackers last night...
I got this skirt last summer. It's such good quality - lined and everything, well fitted and you can never go wrong with polka dots. I think it was the first maxi skirt I ever tried on actually! This bag I picked up in a charity shop the other day. It was only £2 and I love it! It opens out nice and wide so I can fit quite a bit in it too.
Have a good week! Ps it's just started raining, think I jinxed it with my title, waaaah!
Laila x
That bag is so cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
xx
LOVE that vintage look! <3 I'm in love with that cardigan and your bag!! nice blog btw! ^^
ReplyDeleteeverydaythinkvintage.blogspot.com
xx
I really love the bag & "The Beatles'"t-shirt is very fun :)!
ReplyDeleteXo
http://wwwricestyle.blogspot.fr
Love the skirt!
ReplyDeleteClaudia xxx
www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com
I love the leather jacket!!
ReplyDeletehttp://fubtabulous.blogspot.co.uk/ x
Brilliant shirt! Just went to see Paul Mccartney last week, what a man and what a band they were ^^
ReplyDeleteGreat bag too, lovely find!
X
That's awesome!
DeleteLaila x
Loving this outfit, that maxi was definitely a great bargain !
ReplyDeleteGorgeous sunnies <3
I'm a bit polka dot obsessed, if I could I would steal the skirt from your closet! ;)
ReplyDeleteThe bag looks like the now really trendy satchel bags you can see in stores, but yours looks much prettier!
Thanks for your nice comment! Why did you decide to let your hair grow? Do you also think your hair grows faster in Summer than during the Winter or am I just imagining things? :D
Thanks! The last time I got my hair cut I went to a different hairdressers and it was way too short..now I don't want to get it cut again but it's in an awkward in between stage. I hope that your theory is right as it feels like it's taking forever!
DeleteLaila x
You have such an amazing sense of style ! I love your hole outfit !
ReplyDeleteAnd really nice blog btw, that i now follow :)
Perhaps you wanna take a look at me and my friends blog, and maybe follow us back??
You're very welcome ;)
Malou ✝
http://themysticalbox.blogspot.com/
Thank you! I will certainly check it out :)
DeleteLaila x
Love the bag please check out my blog and maybe we could follow each other www.starryeyed.blogspot.co.uk
ReplyDeleteI am in love with your t-shirt! Is it a new H&M buy? Love the whole look and the bag is lush :)
ReplyDeleteR xx
Thanks! No it's not I'm afraid, I got it well over a year ago now I think!
DeleteLaila x
I love the charity shop bag! :)
ReplyDeleteThank goodness i have stumbled across your blog, full of the clothes i can never find myself. I really like your Beatles top here and it goes wonderfully with that skirt.
ReplyDeletex
I LOVE YOUR BAG...Why haven't we got charity shops like that around where I live, Jealous :)
ReplyDeleteMimi x
http://prettybowslace.blogspot.co.uk/
I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?
ReplyDeleteLove from, THE EASTERN PEARL
i have this exact bag! freaky :) x
ReplyDeleteBeatles, leather jacket and polka dot maxi skirt? I was going to get a polka maxi skirt from H&M the other day and I already have a Beatles top and a leather jacket so I may be tempted to copy this look...but don't worry I'll probably look like a crap replica!
ReplyDeleteGemma x
www.gemmasatire.blogspot.com