Monday, 16 April 2012

outfit 16/04/2012



jacket, cardigan, velvet leggings - charity shop, bowie tshirt - ebay, shirt (underneath) - topshop, tunic - h&m, shoes - creepers

Some flowers have appeared in my usual photo taking spot since I last used it! I'm not green fingered, definitely wasn't my doing! Do you ever get an item of clothing that you keep trying to work outfits round so you can wear it? That's what I keep doing with this jacket! The velvet leggings are the ones I blogged about in my last post. I wore this outfit to work and then to go eat Nandos (I tried the haloumi cheese for the first time - yum!). Then went back to mine, got into our pyjamas and then decided to go out to the pub at midnight cos MORE WINE was needed.

The next day, after saying I wasn't buying any more clothes, we accidently went charity shopping...There are so many charity shops in town! I found another with a 50p rail aswell. I was good and didn't spend too many 50ps though! I still don't have a bank card so it's not really an option!

What did you get up to this weekend?

Laila x

25 comments:

  1. The flowers are lovely as is the cardigan !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That t-shirt is AMAZING !!

    HELen

    pierrlecat

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looove the shirt and i bought a skirt like this. I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love this outfit, it's right up my street :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cardy, it just looks great with the outfit :)


    coveclothing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the printed shirt! :) ♥

    http://fbegumstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey i have given you the blogger appreciation award on my blog! :)
    http://hollyjaybird.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I shall check it out now :)

      Laila x

      Delete
  8. I am LOVING this. Ziggy stardust for life <3

    China Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god this outfit is just perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I think you were just describing all of your outfits there! :)

      Laila x

      Delete
  10. I love your outfit! You are so cute!

    xx, C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit :)
    I need to try this haloumi cheese - I've heard so many raving reveiws!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously want your jacket - amazing.

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so glad I've found your blog because I absolutely love your style. That Bowie tee ♥ I'm so jealous you have lots of charity shops to pick from! All of the ones in Southampton shut down so now there's only 3 which are typically overpriced.

    ♥ Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love yours tooo! Oh that's rubbish, I guess this is the perk of living in a small town!

      Laila x

      Delete
  14. I am in love with this whole look. And you're a girl after my own heart with the need for MORE WINE :D I'm going to Nandos tonight, cannot wait!
    R xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never have too much wine (well that's a lie but...) Agh I'm jealous, want more chickeny goodness!

      Laila x

      Delete
  15. great outfit! love your blog, you've got yourself a new follower! x

    gockyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Laila, I nominated you for an award. Stop by my blog for details and congratulations. I ♥ your blog so you deserve it ;)

    xo-Chelise
    http://empirestatebeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I shall go have a little looksie now.

      Laila x

      Delete
  17. Love the jacket, goes so well with the Bowie tee! I love your creepers and the fact they're pointy too! Foxy xxx

    www.thequickredfox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love you're style!!
    I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!! :)
    Tasminaaa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love how you do your hair, and i love that t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  20. the tee is just the best!

    xo
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete