Wednesday, 25 April 2012

outfit 25/04/2012



cat sweater, boots- charity shop, shirt (underneath) - topshop via ebay, skirt - charity shop/ diy, socks - topshop

Meowwwww cat sweater is back! Current favourite snakeskin-esque boots - I found these in a charity shop after missing out on a similar pair on ebay, half the price as well, score. In contrast to my last post, this is a super quick post as I'm running out to a jumble sale very shortly. It's a Girl Guides one and I used to do it when I was a Guide haha, wish me luck for some bargains!

I've been putting some stuff up on my eBay this week and will be putting more up over the weekend too - check it out for some (mostly) vintage bargains, including a Topshop dress, velvet, and patterned knitwear! Check out my listings here!

Laila x

Ps my housemate told me to say something nice about her. She bought me a Flump the other day so sometimes she is alright. Thx Janine.


25 comments:

  1. First I was thinking "Yeahh kitten whiskers for the kittens whiskers" but then I got distracted by those AMAZING shoes !! <3 Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha all of the kitten's whiskers for meee!

      Laila x

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit sweetie! the cat jumper is adorable! Would love to see what you find at the jumble sale! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove the jumper and cute boots too!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flumps are so good ;)
    I am so amazed and inpsired by your looks, espesically as you look in many charity shops - i love it so much!
    i love following you :)

    shadesofpepper.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore that jumperrrr! xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you found lots of bargains at the jumble sale! :)
    R xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those eyes are mesmerising! Love it.
    Can't wait to see your jumble sale bargains,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yesssssss, kitty!

    (itsgreeds.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those boots are heavenly!
    and i swear you are the best at layering

    http://tracksforlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love layering, I don't know what I'm going to do when it gets warmer!]]

      Laila x

      Delete
  10. Oooh, love the jumper + shirt combo! The jumper looks so cool and interesting X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those boots are lovely! You have the best luck with charity shops. Even the cat jumper is great! Can't wait to see what you bought at the jumble sale!

    ♥ Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best. Jumper. EVER.

    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah your cat jumper is beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahh that jumper is crazy cute! you look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute. Love your jumper <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. your sweater! your glasses! your boots! ahhh, i love them.
    by the way, i make a (maga)zine called Spark. The third issue, The Journey, is already out. You can read it here http://issuu.com/spark_zine/docs/spark_issue__3
    It would be so lovely if you read it and email Spark what do you think about it.
    And if you want to contribute, just email Spark and tell what do you want to contribute (it could be writing, review, photograph, literally everything that you want to share).
    Thank you very much.

    Spark | email : sparkzine@rocketmail.com | twitter : spark_zine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the jumper so much! Lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely outfit, the cat jumper is amazing !
    Following you now, 101 <3

    ReplyDelete