Ello! Got two outfits to share today. I wore both of these yesterday, one in the day and one to go out in the evening.
top, cardigan - charity shop, jacket - primark, riding pants - american apparel, shoes - creepers
The shirt actually has a really small check pattern on it that you can't really see in the photos. I feel very 'This is England' in it! And my evening outfit:
fur coat - vintage, dress - new look, tights - primark, shoes - ebay, socks - topshop
Who doesn't love a peter pan collar? I've had this dress for well over a year now (it was my new year's eve dress for 2010/2011!) and thought it deserved a bit of love! The shoes I won on ebay a few weeks ago after spending ages searching for a pair of chunky heels. They were under a tenner and the make is Kangaroo, I used to wear Kangaroos to school! I got the socks before the shoes even arrived cos I knew they'd look great paired with them.
I'm going charity shopping the afternoon, we're going to try find some new ones! What an adventure. What are you up to today?
Again, have a good Easter!
Laila x
I love both your outfits!
ReplyDeleteI really want a pair of those shoes!
Claudia xxx
www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com
ebay hunt - go go go!
DeleteLaila x
Love these outfits! your shoes <3
ReplyDeletelove these outfits! I like the top and dress! :)
ReplyDeletewww.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com
I just found your blog and I'm obsessed so far! totally following you :)
ReplyDeleteyou have an awesome sense of style. I love your leather jacket in the second photo
and the leopard print color on that dress is amazing!
x
Thank you, I love me a bit of leopard print!
DeleteLaila x
I'm so glad I found your blog, dear, what an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteX
I adore everything you're wearing in these photos! The pink blouse is gorgeous xo
ReplyDeletebig love for your style!! gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteThe second outfit is perfect <3
ReplyDeleteWoah, love your glasse & jacket. Where did you get that headband? It's so cute :)
ReplyDeleteI just spent the day with my boyfriend. Walking in the park, cooking together, taking a bath, sleeping :D Like an early Sunday!
It's just a little black scarf that I tied in a bow, can't remember where it's from but I'm sure there's plenty around :) Sounds like a good day!
DeleteLaila x
Both outfits are gorgeous. I love your style xx
ReplyDeleteI love the shoes! super cute looks!
ReplyDelete<3
http://laafemmenikita.blogspot.com
oohh I love those tight!
ReplyDeletehttp://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
xx
Awsome post, I love both outfits, the tights on the second outfit are seriously amazing an interesting take on the fishnet.
ReplyDeleteThanks! The tights were only like £1.50, good one Primark!
DeleteLaila x
Those shoes are so cute! And I love the first outfit especially!
ReplyDeletelove both outfits! and that dress is so cute!
ReplyDeletecheck out my blog,x
lipslikesugaredkisses.blogspot.co.uk
I have that dress! Looks lovely on you. Just to let you know, I've featured your blog in my latest post, and used a couple of pics from your blog - but I've made sure to link to your blog! Hope that's ok.
ReplyDeleteOf course it is, thanks for that it was a nice little piece :D
DeleteLaila x
I love those shoes! both are lovely xx
ReplyDeleteElla @ Belle Vintage
In love with your creepers in the first pic!!
ReplyDeletehttp://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com
You look lovely in both outfits!
ReplyDeleteNow following! Check out my blog if you like x
Emilie xox
Ahhh i love you and your style so much!! your faux fur coat is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThankyou for you for all your lovely comments on my blog too sweetie :)
Hope you had an amazing easter! xxx
:D thank you! I feel the same about yours and all your charity shop finds!
DeleteHope you had a good Easter too!
Laila x
I love both outfits, You have a gorgeous sense of style! Loving the chunky heels xx
ReplyDeleteI love all your outfits, I want your wardrobe, where do you shop, whenever I go to charity shops I find nothing?
ReplyDeleteMimi x
I adore both of your outfits so much!
ReplyDeleteWida
Missing Amsie Blog
Absolutely love your hair and this outfit! The top is pretty damn wonderful too, you must have access to some good charity shops!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely loooooove ur outfits and ur style and its a plus that most of it is charity!! Great finds!!! loving ur blog now following :)
ReplyDeletewww.justsugacane.com
Diana x
girl, you've got great style! ;D
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOUR SHOES!! and totally agree there is never anything wrong with a peter pan collar or 5 ha xx
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great outfits! I love it! Very This is England spirit...xx
ReplyDeleteYes!! It your dress is similar to my dress! I love peter pan collars. It's always fun you thinking you can dress like a 5 year old and never want to grow up! I love how you've teamed it up with those shoes as well. You can pull the playful look off so well! Kangeroo's! I never had them when I was a child...is it wrong now I want them as an adult? :)
ReplyDeleteGemma x
www.gemmasatire.blogspot.com