


trousers, necklace, earrings - primark, top - jumble sale, boots - h&m, coat - vintage
I spotted these trousers on Meg's blog a few weeks ago and headed straight to Primark to seek them out for myself. I've been living in trousers recently so these were a happy addition to my wardrobe. They were my first high street clothing buy after finishing my year of thrifting way back in September, so it pretty much turned into a year and a half in the end. Not bad going for something that was originally a month long challenge!
I wore this outfit for a night out but I'm hoping I'll be able to style these trousers for day to day office wear too. I got a new job which I start after Easter - my style won't have to change much day to day but it's an academic position which means I will have to do some teaching so smart clothing will be essential at some point. What do you think - are patterned trousers smart?
Laila x
In love with the trousers, might have to head on down to Primarni now!! xx
ReplyDeletefashiontatt.blogspot.com
I really like that pattern
ReplyDeleteAwesome look! Those pants are so rad.
ReplyDelete<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com
I love floral trousers and I absolutely think that printed trousers can be smart - it's just about what you pair them with. I'd love to look chic and pair them with buttoned up blouses but normally I wear with a jumper or loose t-shirt x
ReplyDeleteyesss i would usually wear with a t-shirt but i will probably go for a shirt/ blazer combo when smartening up
DeleteLove those trousers! And congrats on the new job =) xx
ReplyDeletethank you!!
DeleteI love a good pair of printed trousers! I think they're suitable for every occasion, just add a blazer or something. Congrats on the new job, good luck with it! xxx
ReplyDeletei know you do,printed trouser queen! thank you :)
Deletegreat pants!
ReplyDeleteXX
www.aroundlucia.com
WIN DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH ON MY BLOG!
the boot are awesome. i think pattered trousers could be smart depending on what you pair with it. xx
ReplyDeleteah you & Meg both look beaut in these trousers! x
ReplyDeleteaaah thanks beaut!
DeleteLove the statement trousers- deffo think they're smart enough for teaching! Love the boots, they look really expensive, was surprised to see they're H&M! Katie xxx
ReplyDeletewww.thequickredfox.co.uk
h&m comes through good sometimes! helped that i got 25% off too!
DeleteI love these trousers! Such a cool find.
ReplyDelete