Tuesday, 9 October 2012

floral dress and hoop earrings


dress - charity shop, jumper - jumble sale, earrings - primark, necklace - delilah dust

I took these photos a while ago, but never ended up posting them for some reason or other. I showed this dress in my recent haul video stating that it was very sheer. I then forgot it was sheer and went out wearing only fishnets underneath it, oops. Luckily on this occasion, I did remember to put a slip under it! Looking at these photos makes me feel cold. How was I outside in just a dress?! I'm going to go snuggle in my duvet now.

Laila x

PS the giveaway in my last post ends this weekend - go enter!

14 comments:

  1. I love the dress and that jumper together, you look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks amazing as usual! So jealous of your wardrobe !
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the biggest babe ever Laila <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous dress, what an ace charity shop find! Look lovely layered with the jumper too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is very pretty :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty dress, love your specs appeal :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    @heidi_likes

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the jumper! so cosy :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that jumper looks so nice and cosy, love the colour too! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. like so much your style my darling ! :)

    what you say to follow each other?:) let me know

    xxx
    Marina ,

    http://butterflyeffectweb.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I love your look and for this I follow you. We follow each other? I''d love!
    :)
    +++
    If you want, I wait you on “In The Middle Of Nowhere".

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute on you - I adore your glasses :)

    xo,
    Lela
    http://www.LelaLondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. AHHH I would comment on every post if I had the time...once again love the outfit!

    Lauren
    xo

    http://indecisiveandgettingsomewhere.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete