Sunday, 28 October 2012

floral crown and cat jumper


floral crown - diy, cat sweater, jeans, tartan scarf - charity shop, shirt (underneath) - topshop, jacket - primark, boots - doc martens

I'm going to be honest, I didn't actually wear the floral crown into the office on Friday. But I did prance around in it in front of the mirror until it was time to leave the house (and then worriedly felt my head halfway to work when I didn't remember taking it off). I actually made it as part of my Halloween outfit. If you want to make your own, check out the tutorial I did for the Oxfam blog.

One good thing about this weather is it's now cold enough to bring back the cat jumper! Meow.

Laila x

21 comments:

  1. aw that jumper is ace!! Love the scarf too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumper! Your Halloween costume looks great, too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove your adorable tartan scarf and your hair has grown lots, are you trying to grow it!? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i've only had one trim in a year (aside from fringe) but recently it's actually looking like it's growing!

      Delete
  4. Oh Hi pretty :)
    I love the floral head band, looks awesome. The cat jumper is amazing too

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I wish I had more occasions to wear floral crowns!

      Delete
  5. The cat jumper is adorable! Such a great outfit. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Lord, I love the jumper!
    islacruces.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. uh I love the cat jumper with the cat eye glasses!

    rebecca x
    scatterrbrained.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post, love it! and the cat jumper is adorable xo
    descentre.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. :D I think it's my fav ever charity shop find!

      Delete
  10. You're adorable. Loving the jumper!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I REALLY love the kitty jumper! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving your style! need that cat jumper <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a total fan of animal jumpers... great outfit hun!

    ReplyDelete