Tuesday, 1 January 2013

flowers and leopard print

 



floral shirt - h&m, dress - car boot sale, lace top - janine's, coat, shoes - new look, scarf - gift, earrings - primark, necklace - charity shop

Happy Christmas, Happy New Year and all that. Hope you had good ones! I thought that I'd have more time to blog over the festive period but I've been extremely busy, and in between being extremely busy I've been extremely lazy, so there we have it.

I got this scarf for Christmas and I love it. Big cosy scarves are the best! The shoes are also new, I went on a bit of a shoe buying spree in the sales and got around 5 new pairs, oops. I've justified it by saying "well I do wear shoes every day..."

New series of Miranda is on in five, must dash. SUCH fun.

Laila x

17 comments:

  1. I love your earrings, and your shirt is really sweet :)

    thatlibbygirl.blogspot.co.uk

    Libby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want every piece of your wardrobe, always such in a envy!

    Happy New Year girl

    xx
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumper is so crazy, i want it!
    Happy New Year!

    http://oflambsandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. thanks, although i'm not wearing a jumper...

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year! Scarf is lovely and I'm so with you on the shoes - bought three new pairs of printed trousers this week but I DO wear them every other day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year to you too! haha exactly, you NEED them you see!

      Delete
  5. Love love love the scarf, it's big enough to hibernate in until Spring =) Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that lipstick colour is gorge! love your shoes and shirt.
    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never have too many shoes! Love your scarf, the print is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well you would say that ms lovesshoes. but i agree ;)

      Delete
  8. Loveeee the justification of buying the shoes, i'm gonna have to start using that one! Gorgeous as always :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Miranda! Haha, you look amazing love the shoes and scarf

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete