



hat - oxfam, burger t-shirt, fur bag, velvet leggings - charity shop, denim shirt, leather jacket - primark, boots - doc martens
I can't eat burgers anymore (well the cheese and bun part anyway) so what better way to reminisce about hungover Sundays in a greasy Wetherspoons than by putting a Man vs Food worthy burger on a t-shirt?! When I picked the tee up from the rail I did briefly think 'sometimes I wonder about my taste in clothes' before realising that obviously, I couldn't live without owning this t-shirt (the fact that it was £1.50 may have helped with this decision).
You may have noticed that my choice of headwear has changed. This is my new new favourite hat. I finally managed to pry my Primark one off my head when I found this one. It has a smiley face, a bobble and it's from Oxfam. Today, as soon as it hit 5 o'clock I jammed the hat on my head and declared 'the hat's on; so it's playtime not worktime' and proceeded to decorate my desk with snow (cotton wool).
My bag collection seems to be ever expanding recently. I wasn't sure whether to buy this one but the woman in the charity shop convinced me that I needed it and I'm glad she did, actually. Not even just because people keep mistaking it for a cat.
Laila x
amazing combos, that bag is so big and gorgeous! xx
ReplyDeleteI love your hat! And that tee too, it's so random xxx
ReplyDeleteThat T-shirt is awesome
ReplyDeletetie-dye-eyes
In love with the tee, bag and that adorable hat!
ReplyDeleteSuch beauts,
Rosie x
burger top, fluffy bag - utter dream! x
ReplyDeleteLoving the Man vs Food reference ;)
ReplyDeletethis is the coolest outfit!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great outfit! Love, love, love the t-shirt! suits you so much :)
ReplyDeletewww.thatnorthernlass.blogspot.co.uk
I love that bag sooo much! ♥
ReplyDeletexx Katariina,
High heels, low jokes