

skirt, scarf - charity shop, moon t-shirt, hat - primark, creepers - ebay
Last week I felt I was distinctly lacking in skirts as I usually wear dresses and trousers, so a charity shopping trip was in order! This skirt was (one of) the result(s). I always buy maxi/ midi skirts and then end up not wearing them, but I'm determined to persevere with this one as it fits so well. And it's fun to twirl around in. The only I problem I have in winter is I never know what to wear with midi skirts to keep warm. As soon as I put a jumper or cardigan over the top, it looks frumpy, and all my coats seem to be the wrong length to wear with it. Any suggestions?
Laila x
oh my gosh. this is such a gorgeous outfit. the hat suits you very well, the skirt and the shirt are amazing. I really like it. <3
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about not knowing what to wear with maxi/midi skirts in Winter!! I tend to wear long knitted cardigans but they just seen to look weird! Love the t-shirt! x
ReplyDeleteit's such a dilemma!
DeleteI am in love with your T-shirt. And I understand your predicament with the coat and maxi/midi skirt situation. Its the only reason why I haven't wore my midi skirt this winter.
ReplyDeletewww.sophiesocksblog.blogspot.co.uk
i know, i always think i should just leave it til the warmer weather!
DeleteI love your tshirt too! Lovely find
ReplyDeleteDaniella x
http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk
Love this outfit, your skirt is gorgeous, what a great find! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.co.uk/
Why don't they have primark in New Zealand? I love that t-shirt, there is something so captivating about the moon :)
ReplyDeleteAnna
I love Kacie's blog- her style isn't over-the-top like so many bloggers
I no what you mean - I don't wear heels and always think flats don't work as well - I'd wear leggings or tights and some chunky socks to keep your bottom half warm, then go for a shorter jacket, just a a biker jacket or blazer, with gloves and a scarf : )
ReplyDelete*know - clearly can't type this morning!
Deletei might try it! i'm just so paranoid about being cold haha but i haven't tried one with a blazer so i'll definitely give that a go!
Deleteaww, i love your little hat. you're the cutest thing!
ReplyDeletefrom helen at thelovecatsinc / @thelovecatsinc
I love the skirt and those shoes! You look great xx
ReplyDeletethank you, they're my fav shoes (at the moment)
DeleteThat skirt is so gorgeous and such a beautiful colour, you look really pretty! Love your lipstick as well
ReplyDeletehttp://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/
x
thanks!
DeleteThis skirt is lovely, &looks perfect on you!
ReplyDeleteI love the colour+ It's abit like the American Apparel ones to.
www.birdbloom.blogspot.co.uk
xx