Monday, 10 December 2012

clothes show live 2012

  


top, necklaces, belt, skirt - charity shop, fur stole - new look, jacket, hat - primark, boots - doc martens

On Saturday, I headed to Birmingham for Clothes Show Live. I'd never been before so wasn't sure what to expect but I had a really enjoyable day. I went on behalf of Oxfam, so I spent the majority of my day wandering around the various vintage and second hand stalls, which suited me just fine! I also met Rosie who was hard at work on the Mr Shoes stall!




 





hat - oxfam, earrings - syd and mallory

These are just a few of my photos - for more, head over to Oxfam Fashion!

Anyone else visit this weekend?

Laila x

18 comments:

  1. those earrings are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going tomorrow, I'm so excited, I loved it last year! Those earrings are so cool
    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went to the clothes show last night such a great day, so much temptation! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i know, i managed to mostly resist though!

      Delete
  4. Ahhh I so miss The Clothes show now I've moved away from Birmingham- used to go every year! Can I see Blue Rinse and the Ragged Priest there? Looks like you had a great shop! x

    www.thequickredfox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blue rinse was everrrywhere there, not sure about ragged priest though!

      Delete
  5. It was so lovely to meet you! :D
    Glad you had fun wandering around,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you too! hope you got a chance to have a wander round in the end!

      Delete
  6. Love the hat and looks like so much fun!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to clothes show last year. I loved the catwalk, looks like you had a lovely time

    xx
    I'm having a giveaway, I think you might like it!
    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your skirt in the first picture! x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't been to the Clothes Show in years but I must make an effort to go next year, I don't live too far away and I think the last time I went was with school! Love your outfit, the stole really pulls it together.

    http://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete