Monday, 3 December 2012

camo jacket and floral boots

 


hat, hoodie - primark, faux fur snood - select, camo jacket, crop top - charity shop, riding pants - american apparel, chelsea boots - asos

You know when you get a new item in your wardrobe and you just want to plan every outfit so that it goes with it? That's what I've been doing with these new boots I got from ASOS the other week. I was actually looking for a pair of black chelsea boots, but when I saw these I just couldn't resist! They go with a surprising amount of outfits too, considering their pattern/ colours.

I picked up a new army jacket in a charity shop a few weeks back because I liked the subtle pattern on this one better than my old one. The only downside is the lack of pockets, but I can live with that (fashion over function?!) I actually wore this outfit today to do some more charity shopping as I have the day off. It was meant to be christmas shopping, but I only bought things for myself. I think I deserved them after my seven day week though. There's always a way to justify shopping for yourself...

Anyone going to the Clothes Show Live this week? I'm going on Saturday - let me know if you're going to be there!

Laila x


20 comments:

  1. OMG those boots are AMAZING!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are incredible! So so nice.
    Hopefully I'll get to meet you Saturday :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are so magical!

    Have fun at Clothes Show Live

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the floral boots, so unique!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that jacket too!! I love the boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. these boots are perfect! i am a little bit sad that i don't have them in my life! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are beautiful! I'd want to plan so many outfits around them if I had them :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i absolutely love the way you do your make up, perfection!
    such a cute outfit as well!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the most perfect boots I´ve ever seen :-O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh those boots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I don't blame you for trying to team your wardrobe with these lovelies! They are SO you! And that Army jacket is yet another amazing find. And damn I was gunna go The Clothes Show as well! I couldn't though because of uni deadlines. Can't wait to graduate and uni can not ruin my life anymoreeeeee

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. owhhh forget uni, come play/ be fashionable in birmingham!

      Delete
  12. Loving those boots on you Laila : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, those boots are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete