Tuesday, 6 November 2012

house of holland tights

 


jumper, bag - jumble sale, dress - primark, house of holland tights - charity shop, shoes - ebay

I was overjoyed when I spotted these House of Holland tights brand new in box in my local Barnados for just £1.99, especially as I had been lusting over them full price the week before. I decided to wear them in the day rather than on a night out to minimise laddering risk. Yep, they laddered. After about an hour. (Luckily only on the toes).

The bag and jumper are both recent jumble sale buys, costing around 50p and 30p each. I've been trying to stock up on winter knits to layer over dresses now it's got a bit colder. The bag is a new favourite - it's the perfect size to fit in the essentials (including an umbrella!) plus a bit of shopping. I actually bought it for someone at work who had said the day before that they wanted a carpet bag. Turns out this wasn't what she was looking for - her loss, my gain!

Laila x

25 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! love love love it! Adore your style!!

    Lauren
    xo

    http://indecisiveandgettingsomewhere.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Love the bag
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know just which jumble sales to go to! That bag is amazing.
    And the tights were such a find too,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool bag! You're so lucky to find those tights in a charity shop!! that's ace! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the best kind of charity shop finds! Love your hair, it makes me want to cut mine off again :) - Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing bag and what a bargain! I love those tights, I really wanted the one with numbers on last year. Good job you didn't pay full price for them if they laddered!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe those tights, what a find! And yes, definitely her loss that bag is so cute. By the way your last outfit post is my absolute fave of yours you look amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh saw your earlier snap of the tights- they look great! I wouldn't have paid full price either, I'm a laddering disaster with tights and can only afford to ruin primark ones! Bag is amazing, don't think I could've even offered to give it up! Xxx

    www.thequickredfox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those tights look rather lovely, but I do looooove the bag, it's very pretty ^^
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit a lot, you look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress and those tights are really sweet :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a cute outfit! I love yout stye <3
    Also love your colour lipstick! Really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful autfit! ♥
    http://dasha-dashenka.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i really really like the bag!
    interesting challenge you've set, keep it uppp! xx



    skinnyfoxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a cute outit!those tights are brilliant,can't believe you found them in barnardos!bargaaaaain x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this entire outfit, you are the charity shop QUEEN x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lucky find! The whole outfit is beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. this outfit is more than perfect <3 i wish i could wear this <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely outfit, I adore how the print of the bag and the print of the dress clash perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the way you've paired the jumper with the dress so the collar peeps out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love love love this outfit! xx


    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your bag is absolutely gorgeous, I love it!! Love your look, can't believe you've found such great things so cheaply!! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Im abit of a sucker for a tapestry bag and that one is a beaut! x

    ReplyDelete