Sunday, 14 October 2012

leopard print and tan loafers




top, jacket - jumble sale, necklace - car boot sale, trousers, loafers - charity shop

A 100% thrifted outfit! I found these trousers in a charity shop a couple of weeks ago. They fit me perfectly (that's what I'm trying to show in the third photo with the weird pose, if you're wondering...!) and they make a nice alternative to my riding pants! They were only £2.50 and came with the belt too. I might actually bother to iron them before I next wear them (but I probably won't).

Me and my housemate have been hitting up a lot of jumble sales recently. They're even cheaper than charity shops and car boot sales! The ones we've been to in the last two weeks have been 3 items for £1. Amazing! I've been taking advantage of them and stocking up my winter wardrobe with some chunky knits. If you have any happening near you I'd definitely recommend going!

Laila x


18 comments:

  1. Fab outfit, I love the little belt on the trousers! The jacket is amazing too. I never seem to hear about jumble sales, need to keep my eyes peeled for them! Xxx

    www.thequickredfox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss, i don't know if it's just round here but there seems to be at least one each weekend at the moment!

      Delete
  2. Amazing outfit. Your hair is looking gorgeous too,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leopard print loveeee! So cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute loafers, lovely colour :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! :) the trousers look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have such a lovely style! Amazing outfit! I too love boot sales and jumble sales! Things are so cheap and cute and vintage, it's crazy! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes they're great for more unusual finds, as well as cheaper high street finds!

      Delete
  7. You always find such bargains! I can never find trousers that actually fit in charity shops :( I wish I had a jumble sale local to me. 3 items for £1?! That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, trousers are loads harder to find a good fit, i've been lucky recently though!

      Delete
  8. Lovely loafers dear, looking good!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. IT just found your blog and.. You have the style I wish I had! I love your looks. xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg your outfits are super pretty and you look like liz lee!! are you gonna sell any of your clothes anytime soon? hehe :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha i actually usually have at least a few things listed on my ebay which is linked on the right hand side! it's often things i've customised but i do sell my old clothes sometimes too!

      Delete
  11. I love your look, your hair, your clothes.... just saying :)

    I'm your newest follower

    Helen

    x

    Please check out my blog if you get a chance:

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous outfit and I love the necklace xx

    ReplyDelete