top, denim jacket, earrings - primark, trousers - charity shop, creepers - pj shoes, necklace - delilah dust, hair bow - diy
I quite often shy away from looking at trousers in charity shops, even though I've been going through a phase of wanting to to wear them. Although you can buy a top any size and make it look good oversized, with trousers it's a different story. However, after seeing Lyzi from Being Little's recent post, I decided to give the old trouser rail another chance. On a charity shopping mooch last week, I found these trousers on a 50p rail. I didn't bother trying them on, but upon getting home found that they fit perfectly! I'm guessing they're probably not to everyone's taste - but I love them!
I made this hair bow last week after cutting the legs off some jeans. I'll be making more because as of today I'm opening up my shop:
If any of you like my DIYs, you will now be able to purchase them over at http://thekittenswhiskers.bigcartel.com. As it's launch day, I'm giving all of my readers 15% off - all you need to do is type in BLOG15 at the checkout. If you have any custom orders of anything similar to that in my shop - just email me at thekittenswhiskers@gmail.com. I'll be adding more over the next few weeks, so keep an eye out!
Laila x

wow! i love the trousers!
ReplyDeletethe outfit works so well together.
you have a lovely blog here
xo
Love this outfit, it goes so well together!
ReplyDeleteEmma x
http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/
Loveee the trousers and the bow x
ReplyDeleteOnly YOU can look this good in trousers!
ReplyDeleteThese hair bows you keep making are so cute!! Off to check out your shop :):)
http://stephaniejw.blogspot.co.uk/
aha thanks!
Deletethis outfit is so beautiful. i love everything about this.
ReplyDeletecreepers wow.
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
xo
Ah the shop looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteAs do you - love that headband/hoops combo,
Rosie x
thank you! i haven't worn them apart yet haha, i think they look so much better together!
Deletegorgeous, love this outfit x
ReplyDeletePerfect!
ReplyDeletewww.urban-catwalk.blogspot.com
These trousers are so cute, I love how they are high waisted to, great charity shop find! xx
ReplyDeleteyesss, i'm itching to find more in different colours now!
DeleteI've been after trews like that! What a find, they're so gorgeous xxx
ReplyDeleteAww this is actually such a cute outfit :) very quirky!
ReplyDeleteShannen Xx
Trousers look wicked and LOVE the big bow in your hair! Katie x
ReplyDeleteI've always been apprehensive about buying trousers from charity shops due to fit too, but seeing these ones look great on you, I might just have to have a nosy on the trouser rail next time I'm in one :)
ReplyDeletehttp://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/
do it, good luck!
DeleteFab trousers, as if they were 50p! They look perfect with creepers.
ReplyDeleteLove this pants!! you so cute!!
ReplyDeletei think they're super cute, and you lucked out that they were the perfect size! i usually just cinch it with a belt if it's too big- that usually solves it
ReplyDeletethat's my usual solution too!
DeleteOh what a bargain, they look fabulous on you!!x
ReplyDeletethat bow totally suits you. great style :)
ReplyDeletexx,
HYBRID HUNTER
This is Transition Giveaway--click here to get more info!
creepers <333 love it!!
ReplyDeletethe hairbow is just great! have to check out your shop right away!
ReplyDeletekissboombang, mika.
head + heels
This outfit is perfect! I especially love the trousers. Your shop is super sweet too xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit!
ReplyDelete