Monday, 27 February 2012

outfit #12



scarf - turkey, shirt (underneath) - topshop, sweater - charity shop, shorts - topshop via friend, socks - new look, boots - doc martens, sunglasses - primark, backpack - charity shop

Hey all! Hope you had a good weekend. I wasted no time in putting my new cat sweater together with an outfit on Saturday, accessorised with a matching black cat! He doesn't look too pleased to be next to a giant kitty face just like his, does he? Probably worried that he's not the centre of attention... I got this backpack last weekend. I love burgundy, I love backpacks, and I also love that it has a little umbrella pouch at the bottom. Oh, and not to mention the price (£2!). I know little backpacks are pretty popular at the moment so if you're looking for one on the cheap, charity shops are the place to go - I've been seeing lots in them recently. I wore this to run a few errands and to pick up a bike from my mum and dad’s house. I hadn’t cycled in about 2 years or something, and even though it’s only around a 10-15 minute bike ride between my parent’s and mine, I’m still aching today! Owwww! Hopefully once the sun decides to stay out for longer than a few days, this summer will consist of bike rides and picnics by the river. But for now the sun has disappeared once again and the grey skies are back. Lovely! I’ve put a few bits up on my ebay over the weekend – click here! If there’s anything you’re interested in, send me an email at thekittenswhiskers@gmail.com, and we can agree a price (or you can just bid on ebay if you’d prefer!) There will be more items going up throughout the course of the week too. Have a good week!



Laila x

17 comments:

  1. Love the sweater and glasses!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours cats are adorable! love the backpack too, bargain! :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bagpack, sooo cute :)

    Pretty-quirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jumper and backpack! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your jumper is insane! Followed youuu x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, just checked out your blog - it's awesome! Followed back :)

      Laila x

      Delete
  6. You have inspired me to go on a charity shop shopping trip!! I can't believe all these amazing pieces you get! I need tips on hunting for things, I'm rubbish..

    http://golddustk.blogspot.com/

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jumper is AMAZINGGGGGGGGG. Being an award winning spinster I think I am definately going to copycat (excuse the pun) you and get it from Topshop! Love your blog and thanks for following mine!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your jumper in combination with your cat = so amazing!




    find us here thestreetdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I didn't even reaise my sweater matched til I picked him up - d'oh!

      Laila x

      Delete
  9. I love your style! This outfit is very unique, I haven't seen anyone pull off such an unusual combination in such a beautiful way! I'm not sure if this was done on purpose, but I love the way your cat matches your jumper too! I am your newest follower!

    -- www.theeasternpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so great! it looks like you've made that jumper yourself with a picture of your cat! im adding you to my blog roll seeing as youre one of my daily reads :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha now I can take him everywhere! Ah thank you that's awesome, I ma planning on sorting my layout out very soon and adding a blog roll - watch this space!!

      Laila x

      Delete
  11. Great post, Amazing jumper :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just saw this and completely thought of your cat jumper from a charity shop, except this one will set you back hundreds!

    http://solestruckshoes.tumblr.com/post/18566808886/openingceremony-opening-ceremony-and-glamour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha that is awesome! I want all the cat jumpers!

      Laila x

      Delete
  13. That jumper is the best thing omg I want one :O

    ReplyDelete