Thursday, 23 February 2012

outfit #10



 sunglasses - new look, shirt - h&m, cardigan - topshop, riding pants - american apparel, necklace - oasis

The sun came out today! And as an extra bonus I'd booked today and tomorrow off already, so I didn't have to sit inside all day. I can't take my riding pants off at the moment, they just seem to go with everything I own! This necklace I got a while ago in the Oasis sale - I think it's the only thing I've ever bought from there but it was something like £2 down from £18 or something else equally as ridiculous. I don't wear jewellery very much, probably cos I usually get dressed in a hurry so don't have time to think about it by the time I'm leaving the house!

I'm off now to get into bed and read. Anyone got any book suggestions? I keep ending up with really rubbish ones that I get on the strength of a few good reviews on kindle daily deal, it's frustrating and I haven't found a good one in ages. Hopefully the one I'm starting tonight will impress!

5 comments:

  1. Love this outfit sweetie! Your blouse is gorgeous! Wish we'd had sun where i live! haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not sure how long the sun will last but I'm enjoying it while it's here!

      Laila x

      Delete
  2. That necklace is amazing! Love all of this :)
    And yayyy for sunshine,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the shirt, and the necklaces look great!
    and the cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had that Topshop cardigan, but I returned it. I went to a boot sale over the weekend and somebody was selling something similar for £1 but I walked away and then changed my mind and then someone snapped it up infront of me. Booooo!! x

    ReplyDelete