Wednesday, 22 February 2012

outfit #9




headscarf - accessorize, shirt (underneath) - topshop, t-shirt - handmade by me, cardigan - topshop, skirt - h&m, socks - new look, shoes - charity shop

Hello! Hope you all had a good pancake day. I only managed 2 and a half pancakes but they were damn good. This is what I wore the other day. I made the dinosaur t-shirt as a christmas present for my boyfriend but it has temporarily ended up in my wardrobe, oops!  I'm going to be making a few different designs of these this week - if anyone is interested in a particular design of your choice, drop me an email at thekittenswhiskers@gmail.com. The shoes I got a few weeks ago in a charity shop. I like how the soles are very subtley creeper-esque!

I'm off to see the woman in black tonight. I'm not good with scary films but couldn't really face the thought of seeing the vow! I'll be sleeping alone tonight too aka not sleeping at all after watching it. Good thing my weekend starts tomorrow then!

4 comments:

  1. I love this, especially the t-shirt!
    I'm the same as you, i really want to see The Woman In Black, but i'm naff with horror movies so i keep putting it off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was more jumpy than anything - lots of people in the cinema screaming but i only jumped at one bit. not gonna lie though i did freak out a bit when i came home and my lightbulb went!

      Delete
  2. Ha I always steal my boyfriends clothes, and why not when they look that great?!

    xx

    ReplyDelete