


skirt, bag, turtleneck - ebay, hat - oxfam, boots - h&m
After spotting this cat bag on Hollie's blog I had to order it. How cute is it? Speaking of cats, I'm keeping this post short because there's currently a kitten asleep on my left arm so I'm typing with one hand.
Hope you're all well!
Laila x
that bag is amazing!!! need it in my life!
ReplyDeletehttp://antoinettevintage.blogspot.co.uk/
well that bag is amazing! I love the rest of the outfit. love the cute little turtle neck x
ReplyDeletethank you :) x
DeleteThat bag is insanely cute! Love it! Love your skirt too!
ReplyDeleteSarah
http://www.theresplentyundertwenty.com/
xo
aw the bag is so cute! I love your boots too, I definitely need to invest in some! xx
ReplyDeletethey're super comfy too!
DeleteThat bag is AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteRosie x
AH CAT BAG! Okay, that's now on my ebay watch list for a moment of weakness so that I too may revel in the awesome that is having a cat face bag (have you seen the Cat Face videos? They're a little odd but I did make a cat face cake once.) I really like the turtle neck and the coat, cosy neck and cosy cosy!
ReplyDeleteit comes with a smaller cat bag too! i haven't seen cat face videos but i feel like this would be something i'd like...off to youtube it now!
DeleteOh my days! That bag is immense! x
ReplyDeleteOh that's way too cute! Great buy!
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with that cat bag, its so pretty!
ReplyDeletePlease take a look at my blog and follow me, I've followed you :-)
http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteProve to me the mortal world's a ton mo
ReplyDeleteXX-citing than eternal Seventh-Heaven
and I'll buy you a beer Upstairs, dear.
ReplyDeleteشركة تنظيف منازل بصفوى وعنك
شركة مكافحة حشرات بصفوى وعنك
شركة تسليك مجارى بصفوى وعنك
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف شقق بالجبيل
شركة المثالية لتنظيف المنازل بالهفوف
شركة المثالية لتنظيف الشقق بالهفوف
شركة المثالية لتنظيف المجالس بالهفوف
شركة المثالية لتنظيف الكنب بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالهفوف
شركة رش مبيدات بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالجبيل