Thursday, 14 February 2013

floral shirt and gold creepers

 



camo jacket, necklace - charity shop, hat - oxfam, floral shirt - h&m, purple turtleneck - ebay, riding pants - american apparel, gold creepers - new look

If I didn't like this cropped turtleneck so much, I would definitely have regretted wearing it. My tummy was freezing! So I made up for it by wearing a jacket and a coat. My tummy was still freezing. I wore this on Saturday to go to a jumble sale. I got four items of clothing and a bag for £1. I swear jumble sales are getting cheaper and cheaper!

I dyed my hair red last week because I was suffering from hair boredom. I'm trying to grow out my fringe now as well as the rest of my hair and I felt the need for a bit of a change. I've been told that red hair means no burgundy but that's not going to happen. Half of my wardrobe is burgundy.

Laila x

12 comments:

  1. Those creepers are AMAZING. Love this look, you look beaut xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the looks, awesome creepers to! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup - i'm feeling this. mixed metals, purple. YES YES YES x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red hair really suits you!
    And I seriously need to start jumbling it up if you're anything to go by ;)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes to jumble sales, most bargainous shopping trip you will ever do!

      Delete
  5. Love the creepers. Never seen a gold pair before :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgosh i really love what you're wearing! your turtleneck looks so good on you

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both Jackets!

    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE a good jumble sale, jealous.

    Cute outfit :) the gold creepers are too fun!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's loads on at the moment! thank you

      Delete