Sunday, 6 January 2013

scholarly

 


blazer, new york university tee - charity shop, hat - oxfam, riding pants - american apparel, trainers - superga x house of holland via asos

I'm running out of places to showcase my love of crochet. I have a crochet throw on my bed, a crochet tablecloth and a crochet throw on my sofa. So when I spotted these Superga x House of Holland trainers in the ASOS sale that looked suspiciously similar to a crochet pattern, I had to buy them. Crochet on the bed, crochet on the table, crochet on the sofa, crochet on the feet.

The New York University tee is one I bought over Christmas. I never got a t-shirt or hoody to rep my own university so I thought I'd buy one to rep a university I never went to, three years after I graduated. Why not?

Laila x

17 comments:

  1. wow, you look super cool and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had those shoes in my asos saved list but in the end they went out of stock in my size before I could decide whether I wanted them or not. I love the House of Holland crochet look (I have a pair of crochet print tights waiting to be worn with the right outfit). I managed to win a granny square kit so I'm working on making a granny square pillow case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaah no, if it's any consolation they gave me a blister haha! aah crochet print tights - i want! i really want to have a go at crochet too!

      Delete
  3. i really enjoy this, love the hat and earrings. + you look comfy as hell! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love crochet too, but ever since I tried and and basically created what can only be described as a length of stringy knots I've kind of fallen out of love with it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaah no, i want to have a go at it soon!

      Delete
  5. Lovely outfit :) Love the riding pants with the tee & the trainers are fab.
    STUNNER XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this tee, and how you've styled it :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am incredibly jealous of how cool you can look in a t shirt.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit laila! Haha your obsession for crotchet is like my obsession for animals :') love that tee, who cares if you graduated 3 years ago, remember when everyone had those Oxford uni hoodies from like Camden haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! haha yeah, i don't wanna advertise my own uni anyway (it wasn't that great haha)

      Delete
  9. That beanie looks great on you as well! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super jealous! I want those trainers so badly,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they go with a surprising amount of outfits!

      Delete