


polka dot shirt, grey blazer - charity shop, fur collar - h&m, pink jumper - jumble sale, riding pants - american apparel, cross chain necklace - primark, cross pendant necklace - kukee, boots - doc martens
Hi everyone!
I got this shirt at the weekend when I went charity shopping instead of seeing Les Mis (which I have now pre-booked tickets for tomorrow night!!) It's a bit summery so good for layering for the moment. I like the dipped hem at the back but of course had to cover it up with a jumper and jacket cos brrr snow! I bought the fur collar when I went to visit my friend in Cambridge over Christmas. They have two or three H&Ms there which isn't fair because Bedford has none!
I finally got round to filming another video, and I'm going to try and keep up filming and may even attempt some outfit videos too! PS I was ill when I filmed this so please excuse my sniffles.
Hi everyone!
I got this shirt at the weekend when I went charity shopping instead of seeing Les Mis (which I have now pre-booked tickets for tomorrow night!!) It's a bit summery so good for layering for the moment. I like the dipped hem at the back but of course had to cover it up with a jumper and jacket cos brrr snow! I bought the fur collar when I went to visit my friend in Cambridge over Christmas. They have two or three H&Ms there which isn't fair because Bedford has none!
I finally got round to filming another video, and I'm going to try and keep up filming and may even attempt some outfit videos too! PS I was ill when I filmed this so please excuse my sniffles.
Laila x
Another cute outfit xx
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit so cute!
ReplyDeleteThegoodowl.blogspot.com
Xo
love the layering! x
ReplyDeleteThe shirt looks lovely over the jumper!
ReplyDeleteClaudia xxx
www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com
Waaa you're SUCH a beaut! Love the shirt, and the layers look so good because of the different textures :-) Lovely! xxx
ReplyDeleteawh, thank you!
DeleteHave you seen Les Mis now? I loved it SO much!
ReplyDeleteyes!! i loved it too, i'm going to see it again next week :D
DeleteHi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?
ReplyDeletemy glasses aren't by firmoo, so no.
Delete