Monday, 26 November 2012

spider necklace and patterned cardigan



jumper - jumble sale, dress (underneath) - h&m, cardigan, bag - charity shop, hat - primark, necklace - diy, boots - doc martens

Favourite cosy cardigan for winter and my new favourite hat.

Laila x

16 comments:

  1. That bag is divine, I'm always jealous of everyone else's amazing charity shop finds...either I'm rubbish at thrifting or the charity shops near me are rubbish but I've only ever found one good thing in my whole life! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaah there are so many charity shops in my town that it would be hard not to find anything!

      Delete
  2. I love you bag!Plus I really love your hair, I have very short hair and struggle to make it look nice, but yours always looks lovely! xx

    http://thatlibbygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you - i'm growing it out at the moment so it's a struggle!

      Delete
  3. I think I'm in love with your bag collection! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cute. love this look on you and your hair is amazing.

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this cardigan, is it new look? think i asked for it for christmas last year but didnt get it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's apricot, which i think they sell in new look too!

      Delete
  6. the dress is gorge, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bag and that really unique neckace xx
    Love from Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing cardigan!! And bag too!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. that bag is gorgeous!!! i just love your style!! xx

    http://www.laughingassassin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks SO nice!!! Love your cardigan and that bag is AMAZING. The best bag ever. Love a good brown bag. Give it to me!!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogpspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks - it's finally growing! i love this bag, even better that it cost me 50p!

      Delete